Kilmarsh Road, London, W6
- Impeccably designed and finished
- Approximately 0.3 mile from Hammersmith Broadway station, approximately 0.3 miles (Piccadilly, District, Circle, Hammersmith and City Lines) and Goldhawk Road, approximately 0.6 miles (truncated)
- 769 sq ft / 71.4 sq m
- Bespoke Italian kitchen
- Dual aspect windows
- Outdoor space
- EPC Rating = C
This beautifully designed apartment is found on the ground floor and is presented over the two floors of the building with beautiful wood floors throughout.
The property benefits from outdoor space in the form of light wells and a front garden area,
The property briefly comprises; two bedrooms, the fantastic principal with two sets of large double doors that open on to a bright paved light well. The second bedroom sits adjacent and also makes use of the extended light well with double doors that open on it also. Both bedrooms have been impeccably finished and offer a light airy feel and make use of the highly designed and luxurious marble style bathroom
The apartment reception area is modern and open plan and offers excellent kitchen island dinning, a bespoke Italian kitchen with plenty of concealed storage and quality built-in appliances. It opens to the bright airy reception room with tall south facing windows allowing an abundance of natural light.
The apartment has been finished to the highest standard and offers a combination of excellent bespoke finishes features throughout along with exceptional lighting, top of the range hardware and attention to detail throughout.
Kilmarsh Road is a residential street in the heart of West London.
Hammersmith is a major transport hub and the location offers excellent transport links into the city and is less than a quarter of a mile from Hammersmith Broadway station, approximately 0.3 miles (Piccadilly, District, Circle, Hammersmith and City Lines) and Goldhawk Road, approximately 0.6 miles (Circle and Hammersmith and City Lines). Hammersmith is also excellently positioned for the A4 offering convenient access to Heathrow airport and beyond.
Kilmarsh Road is 0.3 miles to Hammersmith Broadway, with many shops and amenities, including the excellent Lyric Theatre. There are a number of excellent maintained and independent schools for all ages nearby, including the highly-esteemed Godolphin and Latymer, St Paul’s and Latymer Upper School as well as numerous shops, services and restaurants in King Street, and Chiswick is close by offering a number of highly acclaimed restaurants and eateries. Westfield Shopping Centre is also near for more extensive shopping with its excellent retail, restaurant, leisure and additional transport facilities including Shepherds Bush (Overground and Central Line).
Square Footage: 769 sq ft
Leasehold with approximately 999 years remaining.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Kilmarsh Road, London, W6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hammersmith (Hammersmith & City) Station0.2 miles
- Hammersmith (District & Piccadilly) Station0.2 miles
- Ravenscourt Park Station0.3 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BGS190159. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Brook Green & Shepherd's Bush. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.