- Beautifully presented throughout
- Recently refurbished to include new kitchen and boiler
- Integrated single garage and driveway
- Cul-de-sac position
- Southwesterly facing rear garden with lawn and decking
- Exceptional level of finish throughout
- Three good size bedrooms
- Open plan lounge dining room with laminate flooring
- High end kitchen with integrated appliances
- Close to local amenities and short drive to the M27
The front door of the house leads to the entrance hallway with door to the integral garage and the double aspect lounge sitting room with stairs to the first floor with useful storage cupboard underneath, laminate wood flooring and sliding patio doors leading to the rear enclosed garden. The feeling of light and space is apparent throughout the ground floor. There is ample space for a dining table in the dining area.
The recently fitted separate modern kitchen which is finished to a high standard compliments the property perfectly and comprises of a range of matching wall and base units with soft closing and includes the boiler, fitted only 2 years ago and with the remainder of the original warranty, an integrated fridge and freezer, integrated electric oven and induction hob with extractor over and integrated washing machine. As part of the recent refurbishment all the rooms on the ground floor have been redecorated and have skimmed ceilings.
The first floor landing leads to two good size double bedrooms and the third smaller single bedroom, ideal for use as a study or nursery. The master bedroom benefits from a double built in wardrobe. There is also a modern family bathroom, also beautifully finished, comprising of a modern white suite with bath and electric shower over, WC and wash hand basin. The loft provides plenty of additional useful storage.
Outside there is a nicely presented Southwesterly facing rear enclosed garden, mainly laid to lawn with good size decking area and a useful shed for storage. There is a gate at the rear for access into the back garden. There are two off road parking parking spaces available on the driveway that leads to the garage and the front door of the property.
The property is ideally situated for easy access to the M27 which provides excellent links to Portsmouth, Southampton and beyond. The nearby A27 will take you East towards Fareham and West towards Hedge End. Swanwick railway station is within easy reach and there are a range of well regarded schools for all ages just a short distance away. There are various business parks around Segensworth and Whiteley which can be accessed easily from the property along with more extensive shopping facilities, restaurants and a cinema complex. There is the added benefit of a playing field and children's playground just a minute walk from the house.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swanwick Station0.9 miles
- Bursledon Station2.5 miles
- Fareham Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Hamilton Parkers, Romsey
Hamilton Parkers, Basepoint Business Centre, 1 Winnall Valley Rd, Winchester, SO23 0LD
Hamilton Parkers is an independent estate agency based in Hampshire, United Kingdom. Hamilton Parkers services are Residential Sales, Residential Lettings, Land and New Homes, Park Homes, Commercial and International Property. The company has agents covering a vast area within the region from country to coast in Hampshire, Wiltshire and Dorset.
As exclusive members of The Guild of Property Professionals, Hamilton Parkers can pos
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10928172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamilton Parkers, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.