Ethel Street, Cardiff
- Two bedroom mid terrace home in the heart of Victoria Park
- Lounge and dining room with a kitchen and bathroom to rear
- Raised paved patio garden with a sunny aspect
- Quiet location with a few minutes walk to Victoria and Thompson Park
Set in the heart of Victoria Park and a stones throw from the park itself we find this tastefully presented family home with two double bedrooms, two reception rooms and a sunny aspect rear garden! Tenure: Leasehold. Call now to view!!!
The property comprises of an entrance which leads straight into the front lounge area benefitting from a feature brick gas fire surround and upvc window to front. A door leading into the dining room with the stairs to the first floor and an archway into the spacious kitchen. In the kitchen is a upvc window to side and a upvc door to the rear garden with a door to the wc and shower room. To the first floor are the two well maintained double bedrooms benefitting from extra storage space as well as double wardrobes. Outside to the rear is a sunny aspect garden with a raised seating area and store shed. Call now to view!
Excellent location with Victoria and Thompson park in walking distance, cafe's, restaurants, banks and bakeries close by and around the corner. There is a selection of schools close by including Lansdowne Primary, Radnor Primary, Ysgol Gymraeg Treganna, Howells and Catherdral independent schools. If you are looking to commute to work you have bus routes at the bottom of the street along with easy access toM4/A470 Motor Way and Cardiff City Centre.
Enter via a upvc door into the lounge with laminte flooring.
Lounge 13' 11" x 10' 7" ( 4.24m x 3.23m )
With feature brick fireplace with gas fire at the front, PVC double glazed window to front, laminate flooring, radiator and door to dining room.
Dining Area 14' x 10' 9" ( 4.27m x 3.28m )
With laminate flooring, feature brick surround fireplace, PVC double glazed window to rear, radiator and stairs leading to first floor. Archway to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 8' 4" ( 3.30m x 2.54m )
With tiled flooring, white units with chrome handles with grey laminate worktops with integrated stainless steel sink and drainer, wall mounted combi boiler, integrated electric cooker and gas hob, and space for appliances, PVC double glazed window and door to side.
Low level wc with tiled walls and floors, upvc window to rear aspect and wall mounted radiator.
Walk in shower with a sliding door, fitted bath with mixer taps and tiled surround. Tiled flooring, wall mounted radiator and upvc window to rear aspect.
Carpet flooring to stairs and landing area with two wooden doors to both bedrooms.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 10' 6" ( 3.71m x 3.20m )
With fitted carpets, built-in double wardrobe, PVC double glazed windows to the front, two wall mounted radiators, door to landing.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 10' 2" ( 3.40m x 3.10m )
Laminate flooring, PVC double glazed window to rear, double wardrobes with cupboards over and a radiator.
Pathway leading up to a raised patio area with a sunny aspect, flower border to the back with mature shrub and a store shed.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Ethel Street, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Waun-gron Park Station0.6 miles
- Ninian Park Station0.9 miles
- Fairwater Station1.0 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference VPK302499. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Victoria Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.