High Street, Tarring, Worthing, BN14 7NN
- A Unique Semi-Detached Cottage
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Four Ground Floor Reception Rooms
- First Floor Reception Room/Additional Fifth Bedroom
- A Wealth of Character Features
- Secluded & Mature Rear Garden
- Garage & Studio/office
- Desirable Tarring Village Location
- No Onward Chain
Upstairs there are four double bedrooms and a generously sized family bathroom. The master bedroom has a feature fireplace and an ensuite bathroom and from the landing is an additional reception hall which has potential to be created into a fifth bedroom. There are two staircases rising to the first floor, offering potential for annexe style accommodation.
EXTERNAL The secluded and mature rear garden has a substantial lawn area with tree, shrub and flowerbed borders and there is a wall enclosed patio with a pond, accessible from the garden room. There is a studio/laundry room which would make an ideal home office with south facing double doors and a WC. The detached garage is accessible from the front of the property and has power and a store room.
SITUATED Positioned in the heart of the historic Tarring village, the property is set on the quiet High street, 200 yards from the village centre where there are coffee shops, a restaurant and pubs. West Worthing train station is positioned 0.5 miles away and the house falls within the sought after Thomas A Becket primary and junior school catchment areas. Bus routes run along close by Rectory Road and there are convenience stores and further facilities at the Thomas A Becket shopping parade. Worthing town centre and its array of shops, restaurants and theatres is approximately 1.5 miles away.
LOUNGE 16' 0" x 15' 11" (4.88m x 4.85m)
DINING ROOM 17' 8" x 15' 3" (5.38m x 4.65m)
SUN ROOM 11' 5" x 10' 8" (3.48m x 3.25m)
KITCHEN 13' 6" x 9' 1" (4.11m x 2.77m)
FAMILY ROOM 21' 10" x 12' 5" (6.65m x 3.78m)
RECEPTION HALL 16' 9" x 15' 7" (5.11m x 4.75m)
BEDROOM 15' 6" x 13' 3" (4.72m x 4.04m)
BEDROOM 11' 6" x 11' 0" (3.51m x 3.35m)
BEDROOM 16' 6" x 8' 4" (5.03m x 2.54m)
BEDROOM 10' 2" x 8' 9" (3.1m x 2.67m)
GARAGE 16' 9" x 8' 5" (5.11m x 2.57m)
OFFICE 16' 0" x 9' 11" (4.88m x 3.02m)
UTILITY ROOM 5' 7" x 5' 1" (1.7m x 1.55m)
High Street, Tarring, Worthing, BN14 7NN
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Worthing Station0.5 miles
- Worthing Station0.9 miles
- Durrington-on-Sea Station1.0 miles
About the agent
To contact our West Worthing office call 01903 506080 or click 'Contact Us'
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101791073519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jacobs Steel, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.