Stourbridge Road, DY1
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- BILLS Included
- ELECTRIC SHOWER
- FIRST FLOOR
- INTERGRATED oven
- OPEN PLAN living room/kitchen
- PRIVATE off street parking
This property compromises:
- OFF Street Parking,
- SECURE Communal Entrance,
- OPEN Plan Lounge/Kitchen with MODERN Kitchen with INTEGRATED Oven & Hob,
- ELECTRIC walk in shower,
- PART FURNISHED
CALL Today to arrange a viewing.
*** LANDLORDS ***
DO YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO RENT OUT?
CALL TODAY TO FIND OUT ABOUT OUR FREE TENANT FINDING SERVICE
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Stourbridge Road, DY1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cradley Heath Station2.4 miles
- Tipton Station2.4 miles
- Dudley Port Station2.6 miles
About the agent
G&T Properties is a company that is bringing a whole new philosophy to the residential sales and lettings market place. Having experienced the poor quality services currently on offer as well as the expensiveness of these services we have decided to do things differently. We believe our way is the right way! THE “G&T” WAY!
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GT319-S. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by G & T Properties, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.