Forge Wood, Crawley, RH10
- Help to Buy: Equity Loan* scheme available *T&C's apply
- First floor leasehold apartment located at the end of the apartment block with dual aspect views
- Juliet balcony to let the outside in
- Integrated kitchen (washer/dryer, fridge freezer and dishwasher) and flooring throughout included as standard
- 1 parking space
- Plenty of storage with a hall and laundry/utility cupboards
- Heated towel rail to bathroom included as standard
- Downlights to kitchen and bathroom included as standard
- No bordering neighbours
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy & 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
This superb 2 bedroom apartment lets you make the most of contemporary single storey living.
This stunning apartment features an open-plan kitchen/living/dining area with a Juliet balcony – ideal for letting the outside in. This apartment also boasts no bordering neighbours for peace and quiet. Both bedrooms are doubles with plenty of space for storage and served by the main bathroom with a bath shower. The spare bedroom could be used as a study if you’re working from home. There is plenty of storage space with a hall and laundry/utility cupboards.
Parking space included.
Internal square footage - 764
Situated on the outskirts of Crawley's town centre, Forge Wood has access to a range of amenities that will please the entire family. Forge Wood's ideal location makes it a great place for commuters, with routes into London Bridge Station taking just 35 minutes from Three Bridges station. Plus, for the adventurer within us all, Gatwick Airport is located nearby
- Kitchen/Living Room/ Dining Area - 6.99m x 3.68m, 22'9" x 12'0"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.79m x 3.17m , 12'4" x 10'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.79m x 3.05m, 12'4" x 10'0"
Forge Wood, Crawley, RH10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gatwick Airport Station1.4 miles
- Three Bridges Station1.6 miles
- Horley Station2.2 miles
About the development
Forge Woods - 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes
- Array of styles to suit you
- Gorgeous views of nearby woodlands
- Country living
- New homes
- Fantastic offers up for grabs
- Experiences Sales Advisors on hand to help
Taylor Wimpey Plc
Taylor Wimpey develops land into places that people want to call home by creating new and sustainable communities and enhancing local and existing neighbourhoods. We work hard to provide our customers with a stress-free, high quality service whilst focusing on design and build quality. We create places where people aspire to live, work and play.
Our 24 regional businesses in the UK give our operations significant scale and truly national geographic cover
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 285-21233-276_2_52_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.