Lightfoot Lane, Fulwood, Preston, PR4
- £10K Towards Upgrades for your new home*
- *Offer ends 30th September
- Cul-de-sac location
- Detached garage
- Spacious lounge
- Open-plan kitchen/diner
- French doors onto garden
- 2 double bedrooms & 2 singles
- Practical storage throughout
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with David Wilson Homes
This 4 BEDROOM INGLEBY on the edge of the development is perfect for first-time buyers or those with small families. Downstairs, the OPEN-PLAN DINING KITCHEN comes with a family area and FRENCH DOORS to your garden, making it the ideal place to spend most of your time. You will also have a GOOD-SIZED LOUNGE, giving you more space to relax.
Upstairs, there are two DOUBLE BEDROOMS, one single bedroom and a HOME STUDY - perfect if you WORK FROM HOME.
A PRIVATE DRIVEWAY with DETACHED GARAGE completes this home.
- Kitchen / Family / Dining - 5365mm x 4305mm (17'7'' x 14'1'')
- Lounge - 4930mm x 3100mm (16'2'' x 10'2'')
- Wc - 2206mm x 900mm (7'2'' x 2'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3802mm x 2800mm (12'5'' x 9'2'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1962mm x 1800mm (6'5'' x 5'10'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3587mm x 2800mm (11'9'' x 9'2'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2747mm x 2066mm (9'0'' x 6'9'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2747mm x 2172mm (9'0'' x 7'1'')
- Bathroom - 2179mm x 1700mm (7'1'' x 5'6'')
BrochuresBrochure for Lightfoot Meadows
Lightfoot Lane, Fulwood, Preston, PR4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Preston Station3.0 miles
- Salwick Station3.3 miles
- Lostock Hall Station5.3 miles
About the development
David Wilson Homes
- We're still here to support the search for your dream home.
- You can take a virtual tour of our developments and homes from the comfort of your sofa.
- Our sales team are available on the phone to assist you.
- Rest assured that whenever you're ready to start your new home journey, we'll be here to help.
- Make the move to your dream home a reality with David Wilson Homes
About David Wilson Homes
David Wilson Homes is one of the brands owned by the Barratt Developments Plc Group and is the nation’s leading housebuilder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain. We lead the industry with our quality and customer service, while also building more of the homes the country needs.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_13. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.