Heaton Road, Manningham, Bradford
- **ASKING PRICE £79,000
- Two bedroom rear mid-terrace property
- Close to local amenities and schools
- Good residential location
- Rear yard
- Tunure: Freehold
**ASKING PRICE £79,000 **
Living Room 13’4" x 13' 8”
The living room has a double glazed window to the front, a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 17’2”x 12’8” kitchen has a rage of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces and a stainless steel sink and drainer, along with a double glazed window. The kitchen has a plumbing for a washing machine.
First Floor Landing
The first floor landing 4’ X5’
Bedroom One 15’ x 10’3”
Bedroom one has a double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
House Bathroom 12’ x 6’
The spacious house bathroom has a double glazed window a heated towel rail, a bath with mixer taps, a wash hand basin with vanity, a low flush WC, a central heating radiator and a good size cupboard space.
Bedroom Two 12’ x 15’
Bedroom two has timber skyline windows central heating radiators.
To the rear there is a concrete yard with a storage house and a flower patch
Heaton Road, Manningham, Bradford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Frizinghall Station0.8 miles
- Shipley Station1.5 miles
- Bradford Forster Square Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Doorsteps.co.uk. The brand new hybrid estate agency covering the whole of the UK with our local property experts. We combine the human face of high street agents with a unique online infrastructure; and we're open 24/7.
We knew there had to be a much cheaper way of selling homes. An honest, transparent and hassle free way of selling property. Estate agents at a fantastic price, but also a great level of service.
We imagined a world, where you could sell your
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10948956. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Doorsteps.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.