Green Pastures, Heaton Mersey
- Situated in a Fantastic Location Close to Local Amenities & Schools.
- Five Well-Proportioned Bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms & Downstairs WC
- Premier Road
- Beautifully Maintained Gardens.
- Two Large Reception Rooms
To the first floor are four well-proportioned bedrooms, main bedroom with en-suite shower room, built in wardrobes, a large balcony overlooking the rear garden plus a family bathroom. As well as the bedrooms the property benefits from a further large family room with balcony overlooking the front of the property with access to a lovely sun room/study. Externally, the property has beautifully maintained gardens, a driveway with garage provides off road parking to the front of the property and to the rear a substantial lawned garden is found which isn't over looked and has a private paved patio area. A stunning family home which must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Green Pastures, Heaton Mersey
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Didsbury Tram Stop0.4 miles
- East Didsbury Station0.5 miles
- Burnage Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Gascoigne Halman are an award winning estate agency with 22 networked offices. The Heaton Moor Branch is managed by Adam Sibiga who has over 16 years’ experience in the property industry.
When it comes to selling or letting your home, you want to know that you are working with the right team, people who have intimate knowledge of the local area and a strong track record of achieving sales and lettings, combined with a professional service that meets all of your requirements.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 817068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Heatons Moor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.