Toll Bar Farm, New Waltham, DN36
- New Build Detached House
- Exclusive Development
- High Specification
- Family Accommodation
- Open Plan Living/Kitchen/Dining
- Four bedrooms
- En-suite facilities and Bathroom
- Off Road parking
*** PLOT 4 - RESERVE OFF PLAN TODAY ***
FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE WITH THREE BATHROOMS!
Found just off Louth Road is this new, exclusive site consisting of six executive homes. These are impressive and well-designed homes, catered for the modern family and being built to an exceptionally high standard.
Register your interest on .
7' 10" x 2' 11" (2.39m x 0.9m)
17' 9" x 12' 2" (5.4m x 3.71m)
Open plan living, dining, kitchen
24' 3" x 15' 1" (7.38m x 4.6m)
8' 3" x 7' 10" (2.51m x 2.39m)
4.75m max x 3.16m
8' 4" x 7' 2" (2.54m x 2.18m)
12' 10" x 10' 8" (3.9m x 3.25m)
7' 11" x 6' 9" (2.41m x 2.05m)
4.59m max x 4.35m
8' 8" x 8' 8" (2.65m x 2.64m)
Jack and Jill Bathroom
8' 4" x 5' 3" (2.55m x 1.6m)
Please note that all final fittings and finishes to the property are to be agreed directly with the builders.
*Level 3 in the code for sustainable homes *High efficiency gas combi-boiler providing wet underfloor heating system *High insulation levels including high performance flooring, wall & roof insulation to reduce sound *High energy performance windows combining a contemporary design *Kitchen can be chosen from a range *Engineered oak internal doors *Brushed nickel door furniture *Brushed nickel sockets and switches *Generous provision of double power points, TV and telephone points *BT & Virgin media cabling to master entry point *Fibre optic broadband *The rear garden will be laid to lawn *Ten year new home warranty
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATE HAVING BEEN TAKEN FROM THE PLANS AND ARE FOR GUIDANCE PURPOSES ONLY. THE BUILDERS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO AMEND THE PLANS AND SPECIFICATION.
Toll Bar Farm, New Waltham, DN36
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Grimsby Town Station2.7 miles
- Cleethorpes Station3.3 miles
- Grimsby Docks Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Lovelle, Humberston are so passionate about property we really do go that extra mile and work harder than any other agent to get you sold. We love what we do and pride ourselves on having a unique perspective on the entire process of matching people with homes. From the little things we see that others miss, to the neighbourhoods we know like the back of our hands. Where others see customers, we see people and where others see houses, we see homes.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HMB210178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovelle, Humberston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.