Arridge Road, Chaddesden
- SUPERBLY APPOINTED AND MUCH IMPROVED HOME
- EARLY VIEWING ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL
- CONTEMPORARY AND EXTENDED OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING KITCHEN
- ATTRACTIVE AND LARGER THAN AVERAGE ESTABLISHED REAR GARDEN
- EPC RATING D
- ENTRANCE PORCH, RECEPTION HALLWAY
- PLEASANT BAY FRONTED LOUNGE WITH FITTED SHUTTERS AND LOG BURNER
- THREE BEDROOMS, STYLISH REFITTED SHOWER ROOM
- PAVED FRONTAGE PROVIDING AMPLE PARKING AND GOOD GARAGE
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
The accommodation is supplemented by gas fired central heating via a Worcester combination boiler (fitted in 2020) and re-roofed in 2019 and the briefly comprises:- entrance porch, reception hallway, attractive bay fronted lounge with feature log burning fire and fitted shutters to the bay window and extended open plan contemporary and spacious living/dining kitchen with integrated appliances, feature wood burning stove and French doors to the rear garden. To the first floor are three bedrooms (two double) and stylish shower room with a three piece suite. Outside, there is a paved frontage and driveway providing off road parking for two/three vehicles and gated access to the side elevation leads to a good size detached garage. There is an attractive, extensive and mature rear garden, ideal for entertaining having a full width paved patio and decked area with a good size lawned garden beyond.
Arridge Road lies between Reginald Road South and Chaddesden Park Road and is well situated for Chaddesden and its range of amenities including shops, schools and transport links together with convenient access for Derby City Centre and major road links including the A52, M1 motorway and the A50 respectively. As previously mentioned, an early viewing is highly recommended.
Attractive Bay Fronted Lounge
12' 7'' x 11' 3'' (3.83m x 3.43m)
Superbly Appointed Refitted and Extended Dining/Living Kitchen
19' 0'' x 15' 9'' (5.79m x 4.80m)
First Floor Landing
Double Bedroom One
12' 8'' x 11' 3'' (3.86m x 3.43m)
Double Bedroom Two
10' 4'' x 8' 6'' (3.15m x 2.59m)
8' 2'' x 7' 0'' (2.49m x 2.13m)
Contemporary Refitted Shower Room
8' 6'' x 5' 1'' (2.59m x 1.55m)
There is a paved driveway/frontage providing off road parking for two/three vehicles.
Gated access to the side elevation leads to a GARAGE 23'2" x 10'1" with up and over door, light and power.
There is a particularly pleasant and good size rear garden, ideal for entertaining and enjoys a degree or privacy and has recently been landscaped to provide a full width paved patio area, decked seating/patio area.
Beyond the decked area is an extensive lawned area.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Arridge Road, Chaddesden
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Derby Station1.3 miles
- Spondon Station1.7 miles
- Peartree Station2.5 miles
About the agent
The Chaddesden branch of Derby's top selling estate agency is here to serve buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants in Chaddesden, Oakwood, Spondon, Breadsall Hilltop, Derwent Heights, West Hallam, Smalley and the surrounding areas.
Simply put, we're here to create moving experiences...
Our network of computer linked branches strategically located throughout key Derby suburbs has seen us rise to the top of the Derby property m
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 7763046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hannells Estate Agents, Chaddesden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.