Surman House, Mandelbrote Drive, Oxford
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Two double bedroom top floor apartment
- Located in a popular gated development
- Kitchen with appliances to include a dishwasher
- Good size living/dining room
- Built in wardrobes to both bedrooms
- Main bathroom and an en-suite shower room
- Offered on a part furnished basis
- Allocated & visitor parking
- Available from 10th May 2021
- EPC rating: C
First impressions of the property are superb as you instantly note how well maintained the communal areas are and that the development is gated.
On entering the property you walk into the communal entrance hall and there are stairs leading to the top floor where you will find the private entrance to the apartment. Once inside the property, there is a good size hallway which has a fitted storage cupboard, an airing cupboard and flows in the reception.
The spacious reception room feels really bright, airy and has two windows to the front aspect which let lots of natural light in. There are two sofas, a dining table and plenty of room for additional furniture.
The kitchen comprises wooden wall & base units and there is plenty of worktop space and storage. There are also appliances to include an electric oven & hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine and a dishwasher.
Bedrooms & bathroom...
To the rear of the apartment, there are two double bedrooms both with a fitted wardrobe, standard size double bed and a chest of draws. The master bedroom also benefits from an en-suite shower room which comprises a shower cubicle, wash basin and a toilet.
There is also a main bathroom which comprises a bath, overhead shower, wash basin and a toilet.
To the front to the property, there is one allocated parking space and additional visitor parking around the development. The development also offers ample communal gardens & grounds and bike storage.
Location, location, location...
St Georges Manor is a popular gated development located in Littlemore. Littlemore itself boasts both a primary and secondary school as well as local shops and a direct bus route into the city centre. The ring road, Oxford Science Park and Kassam Complex are all within close proximity giving this property an ideal location.
Interested? Telephone us to arrange your viewing appointment.
Surman House, Mandelbrote Drive, Oxford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Radley Station2.3 miles
- Oxford Station3.2 miles
- Culham Station4.4 miles
About the agent
Here at Amelies Residential Sales and Lettings, we love putting people and property together, so whether you are selling or letting, buying or renting, we are on hand to ensure that the process is as smooth and as enjoyable as possible.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10929347. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Amelies Estate Agents, Oxford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.