- Apartment 22
- 1st Floor
- Carpets, Curtains and fireplace
- Allocated parking
- Home Exchange- Move for FREE
- High Specification One bedroom retirement apartment
Apartment 22 is a 1st floor retirement apartment with a high specification Kitchen & Bathroom plus Carpets * PART EXCHANGE considered * Move for FREE!
De Clare Lodge is an exclusive development of thirty-seven new retirement homes for sale within the traditional Market Town of Cowbridge, which offers an array of boutique shops and restaurants.
All apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it but also offers a community feel.
The Lodge is less than 150 metres from the high street and boasts beautiful views across Bear Field, which is why we feel that Cowbridge is an ideal location for our retirement homes.
Cowbridge itself is just seven miles from Cardiff and benefits from being close to all of the modern amenities of the city, while still offering a more relaxed, slower pace of life offered in the suburbs. The pretty market town is a hugely popular destination and one of the most sought-after locations in Wales.
Frequent bus services run to Cardiff and the airport is close by as well - perfect if you're planning some holidays in your retirement!.
Cowbridge is known for its unique, family-owned shops that sell everything from clothes and jewellery, to antiques, crafts and leather goods. Various coffee shops and restaurants also scatter the town, so you'll never be short of things to do. Traditional shops include a bakery, a butcher's and a greengrocer's so you can pick up your fresh produce every week.
Just fifteen minutes from the beach, Cowbridge offers the best of both worlds, with plenty of places to relax, while having all the essentials in close proximity.
The images provided are for marketing purposes only and may not reflect the individual apartment advertised. Integral inspection is advised to establish each specific apartment.
De Clare Lodge benefits from having an owners lounge exclusively for the occupiers
Security & Safety
* Video entry system
* Intruder alarm
* Mains connected smoke detector
* 24 hour support provided by a call system
* Multi-point locking system to the front door of individual apartment
* Sprinklers fitted to apartments, owners lounge & guest suite
* Double glazed windows
* Walk in wardrobe
* Illuminated light switches
* Safety locks on windows
*TV and telephone points in living room and bedroom
*Energy-efficient, low carbon, economical heating system
* Hallway storage cupboard
Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome finishes
* Easy turn mixer taps
* Heated chrome towel rail
* Under sink vanity unit
* Mirrored wall unit with integrated shaver point
* Low level shower tray
* Thermostatic shower
* Slip-resistant flooring
* Ceramic wall tiling
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Llantwit Major Station3.9 miles
- Pencoed Station4.7 miles
- Pontyclun Station4.9 miles
About the agent
pa black is an exclusive service from Peter Alan. It has been designed to provide solutions for executive and individual homes which benefit from both local and national exposure to achieve the maximum possible price.
As Wales’ largest estate agent we offer unrivalled geographical coverage to promote your home. This is further underpinned by market leading technology and dedicated teams. Our aim is to reach more buyers to sell your home in the fastest possible time.
Who are we?
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SDV301124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by pa black, Cowbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.