Pershore Street, Birmingham, B5
- Stamp Duty Holiday*
- New-build, city centre development
- Smeg integrated kitchen appliances
- Residents' gym, club lounge and screening room
- 2nd floor (with lift access)
- 484 sq. ft. (approx.)
- Private courtyard gardens
- Eight minute walk from New Street station
- 209 year lease
- Estimated completion Q3/Q4 2021
Tenure: Leasehold, 209 years remaining
Located on the second floor, this sizeable studio suite will ensure residents enjoy the ultimate level of comfortable, modern living. Set to feature a glossy kitchenette equipped with integrated appliances by Smeg, residents of this contemporary abode will benefit from open-plan living and excellent storage space ensuring this an ideal abode for a solo city dweller. Key features will include a video entryphone system, a built-in wardrobe and a tastefully designed bathroom finished with white marbled tiling.
* STAMP DUTY HOLIDAY
* FULLY-EQUIPPED RESIDENTS' GYMNASIUM
* HELP TO BUY
About the Development
Galliard Homes and Apsley House Capital are proud to present Timber Yard, located in Birmingham's Southside Chinese Quarter. This highly anticipated scheme will comprise 379 one, two and three bedroom apartments across two buildings amidst landscaped courtyard gardens, as well as 10,000 sq. ft. of retail and leisure space. Lifestyle facilities will include a concierge desk, gym, club lounge and screening room for residents to exclusively utilise. Less than 10 minutes' walk from both Birmingham New Street and Moor Street stations, residents will be in a prime position for commuting, whilst HS2 at Curzon Street is expected in 2029.
We offer face-to-face and virtual viewings. Call us today to book yours.
- Private gymnasium, residents lounge and screening room
- Smeg integrated appliances in each apartment
- Stamp Duty Holiday and Help to Buy available
- 8 minutes walk from New Street station
Pershore Street, Birmingham, B5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Birmingham New Street Station0.4 miles
- Birmingham Moor Street Station0.4 miles
- Bordesley Station0.7 miles
About the development
Welcome to the Timber Yard
- The East Block, the first release, will feature stylish one, two and three bedroom apartments
- West Block will include a mix of studio, one and two bedroom apartments
- 10 minute walk away from New Street railway station
- Stylish, enduring and energy-efficient
Founded in 1992, Galliard Homes is London’s largest privately owned residential developer, operating across the capital and Home Counties. We deliver high quality residential and mixed-use projects in prestigious addresses and help regenerate up-and-coming locations.
We pride ourselves on providing owner-occupiers with market-leading homes set within innovative developments, whilst our starter homes in regenerating areas are ideal for first-time buyers looking to get on the property lad
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference W223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galliard Homes Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.