Manstone Road, Kilburn, NW2
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT SET WITHIN A PERIOD PROPERTY
- BRIGHT RECEPTION ROOM
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN
- SHOWER ROOM
- DIRECT ACCESS TO GARDEN
- COMMUNAL WASHING MACHINE AND DRYER
- LOCATED MOMENTS FROM KILBURN AMENITIES AND PUBLIC TRANSPORT LINKS
A one bedroom apartment set within a period property located moments from Kilburn amenities and public transport links.
The apartment comprises bright reception room with high ceilings, shower room and direct access to a private garden.
Washing machine and dryer communal to the household and are coin operated.
Manstone Road, Kilburn, NW2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cricklewood Station0.4 miles
- Kilburn Station0.5 miles
- Willesden Green Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Legacy PCL is an independent boutique property consultancy, offering a plethora of bespoke professional services in Residential Sales Lettings and Management, Development and Investment.
Our experienced team with over 40 years collective local market knowledge, covering North West and Prime Central London (PCL) has enhanced our unrivalled service whether acting for high net worth clients, developers, international buyers or tenants.
We pride ourselves in comprehensive due diligenc
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9831861. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Legacy Property Consultants Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.