Worthing, West Sussex, BN13 3HD
- A choice of Hi-Line style kitchen units by Howdens with soft close kitchen doors and drawers
- Integrated electric hobs, ovens and cooker hoods, Lamona in studio suites and 1 bedroom apartments, Zanussi in 2 bedroom and penthouses
- Integrated fridge/freezer, Lamona in studio suites and 1 bedroom flats, Zanussi in 2 bedroom and penthouses
- Integrated washing machine, Lamona in studio suites and 1 bedroom apartments, Zanussi in 2 bedroom apartments and penthouses
- Lamona monobloc sink mixer taps with lever handle and aerator
- Thermostatic Grohe monobloc bath taps and shower valves
- Integrated vanity units
- Heating via electric AAA rated radiators that can be controlled via Wi Fi, if desired
- High speed internet connection to all apartments
- TV, satellite and FM radio points, plus data points (Cat 6) for Sky Q
Tenure: Leasehold, 125 years remaining
The 116 apartments are due to be completed late 2021. Upper floors will have balconies and the penthouses will feature roof terraces with panoramic views. Plus, this development will introduce a unique, and one of the first schemes of its kind for the area; electric pool cars available exclusively for the residents. The Government Help to Buy scheme will be available on 72 of the apartments... just 5% deposit needed!"
Columbia House is another quality development by Pullman Construction in association with English Rose. At English Rose Estates we take our responsibilities seriously, always staying loyal to our ethos of high- quality design and build.
We honed our skills over many years, dealing with changes of use, conservation consents and listed buildings, developing many substantial offices to residential conversions.
Wherever we develop, we are adept at keeping a watchful eye on the on-going preservation of its past. Our vision of property development for the future builds firmly on respect for this heritage.
Lobby 1.35 x 2.45
Cloakroom 1.3 x 1.45
Lounge 4.2 x 3.65
KitchenDiner 4.0 x 6.0
Landing 2.4 x 2.6
Bathroom 1.7 x 1.9
Bedroom 2, 3.3 x 4.0
Bedroom 1, 2.7 x 5.3
En suite 1.7 x 1.9
Computer generated image for illustrative purposes only
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
Worthing, West Sussex, BN13 3HD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Goring-by-Sea Station1.5 miles
- Durrington-on-Sea Station1.5 miles
- West Worthing Station1.9 miles
About the development
- Move In With Just 5% Deposit!
- Iconic Worthing Development
- Studio, 1,2 & 3 Bedroom Apartments
- 6 x Exclusive Duplexs
- Luxury Fitted Kitchens With Integrated Appliances
- Contact Columbia House for more information
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 14. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Columbia House. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.