Hollies Road, London, W5
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 1104895
An Unfurnished well-presented split level flat, tastefully presented which is in a lovely cul de sac road in Northfields. This home further benefits from a first floor double bedroom and top floor loft room, a spacious open plan kitchen reception dining room and a family bathroom.
Located between Northfields and South Ealing (Piccadilly Line) Stations as well as buses to Ealing Broadway which is getting ready for Crossrail. The flat is close to several parks including Lammas, Walpole, Blondin, Boston Manor and Gunnersbury Parks & within easy reach of local schools including Little Ealing Primary, Mount Carmel and the soon to be re-sited Ealing Fields High School (part of the Outstanding Twyford Trust). Fantastic pubs and coffee shops are also within close walking distance.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,400.00 per month (£323.08 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,615.38
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 06 June, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 1104895
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Hollies Road, London, W5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Northfields Station0.2 miles
- South Ealing Station0.5 miles
- Boston Manor Station0.5 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee off £49 inc VAT you get:
• Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
• Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
• A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing services
• Registration of the tenancy deposi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 110489510052021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.