Guildford Road, Normanby, TS6 0PZ
- An EXTENDED Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Family/First Time Buyer Home
- Modern Open Plan Living/Dining Room Into The Kitchen & Rear Garden
- White Suite Bathroom With Shower & Glass Screen Over Bath
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Long Driveway & A Detached Brick Garage
- South Facing Sun Trap Rear Garden With Patio, Lawn & Decking
9' 7'' x 5' 5'' (2.92m x 1.65m)
21' 6'' x 10' 1'' (6.55m x 3.07m)
8' 0'' x 5' 10'' (2.44m x 1.78m)
14' 0'' x 8' 3'' (4.26m x 2.51m)
6' 5'' x 5' 4'' (1.95m x 1.62m)
2' 10'' x 7' 8'' (0.86m x 2.34m)
9' 9'' x 10' 8'' (2.97m x 3.25m)
11' 7'' x 7' 11'' (3.53m x 2.41m)
8' 5'' x 7' 9'' (2.56m x 2.36m)
FRONT GARDEN & DRIVEWAY
With patio, laid lawn and decking.
DO YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO SELL OR WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW HOW MUCH YOURS IS WORTH?
If you have a property to sell or are interested in finding out how much yours is worth, we offer a free no obligation detailed valuation and can also sell for property with no estate agency fees to pay - absolutely FREE!
We offer unrivaled advertising including professional photographs, 360 degree virtual tours and floorplans. We also advertise on all major internet portals including Rightmove, Zoopla and OnTheMarket as well as social media.
Give us a call or email today for further information or to book a valuation.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Guildford Road, Normanby, TS6 0PZ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gypsy Lane Station1.4 miles
- Nunthorpe Station1.5 miles
- Marton Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clie
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10553398. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Express, Normanby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.