Bishopstone Lane, Ansty
- Bespoke architectural design. Four bedrooms and two luxuriously fitted bath/shower rooms.
- Stunning, feature vaulted ceilings with traditionally jointed oak trusses.
- Locally manufactured high-quality kitchen by Windmill Kitchens including quartz stone worktops. Bosch appliances including hob, extractor, oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
- Bathrooms fitted with Ideal Standard sanitaryware.
- Carpet to living room, bedrooms and stairs. Porcelanosa floor and wall tiles to hall, kitchen/dining room and bath/shower rooms.
- Mitsubishi air source heat pump with underfloor heating to the ground floor and radiators to the first floor. uPVC windows and doors. Solar PV panels.
- Solid oak ledged doors with cottage locks. LED downlights, aerial, wired for satellite/Sky and shaver points.
- Private driveway with parking for several vehicles. External paving laid to sandstone. Turf to front garden along with a pretty, private front-aspect terrace.
- Traditionally jointed, timber-frame double car port with internal storage room.
- Generous size WEST FACING non-overlooked rear garden (165ft x 80ft). High degree of privacy and seclusion. Semi-rural location. Conveniently situated for access onto A/M23. NO CHAIN
Mansell McTaggart Cuckfield are delighted to offer this stunning, recently constructed, four bedroom detached ‘Sussex Style Barn’ of exceptional build quality, situated within a highly sought-after semi-rural location surrounded by open fields and countryside and offering NO ONGOING CHAIN.
This BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED PROPERTY, built by the highly regarded Albany Homes, has been constructed and finished to an EXCEPTIONALLY HIGH STANDARD THROUGHOUT with all the luxuries associated with a bespoke new home to include a comprehensive 9-YEAR NHBC BUILD CERTIFICATE.
Further premium finishing includes double-glazed windows and doors, high performance insulation, a modern well-equipped and luxurious kitchen/breakfast room and contemporary white bath/shower suites. The property also benefits from having an EXTENSIVE 165ft X 80ft WEST-FACING REAR GARDEN in addition to a timber-framed DOUBLE CARPORT while surrounded by COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS.
The owners are currently undertaking a programme of further enhancement which will greatly benefit any incoming purchaser and include; bespoke solid wood internal doors to create a storeroom within the carport complete with internal shelving/workshop area, boarded loft storage with access hatch. Fitted wardrobing to all bedrooms and the erection of a large outbuilding/workshop to the rear garden.
In our opinion, these barns represent some of the finest new build homes from our portfolio to date, thus an immediate inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate the imaginatively designed and beautifully appointed open-plan accommodation on offer, arranged over two floors with fine countryside views.
Cumberland Barn occupies a pleasant, central position, within this small and select close off Bishopstone Lane, convenient for the A/M23. The centre of the village is close-by where there is a sports and social club with a cricket field and football pitch along with a petrol station and convenience store. Ansty is surrounded by glorious countryside interspersed with footpaths and bridleways linking with the neighbouring districts and villages.
Nearby Cuckfield (1.9 miles distant) has a picturesque High Street with a church dating back to the 11th Century, a fine dining restaurant at the Ockenden Manor Hotel and Spa, a range of shops, boutiques, pubs and restaurants as well as highly regarded schooling. Children from Ansty fall into the catchment area for Holy Trinity Primary School and Warden Park Secondary Academy School. St Paul’s Catholic College in Burgess Hill is also highly regarded (‘outstanding’ according to Ofsted) and is only 2 miles away.
There are several independent schools in the area including Great Walstead, Ardingly College, Cumnor House, Burgess Hill School for Girls, Worth and Hurstpierpoint College. Haywards Heath town centre to the east (3.5 miles distant) has an extensive shopping centre, sports and leisure facilities and a mainline railway station providing fast commuter links to London (Victoria/London Bridge 47 mins) and the South coast (Brighton 20 mins). By road, access to the major surrounding areas can be gained via the A272 and the A/M23, the latter lying approximately 1 mile to the west giving swift access to Brighton, Gatwick Airport and the M25.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Bishopstone Lane, Ansty
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wivelsfield Station2.5 miles
- Burgess Hill Station2.8 miles
- Haywards Heath Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Why so many people trust Mansell McTaggart to sell their property
bigger is better
With 17 offices across Sussex and into Surrey, we're the biggest independent agent in our area.
This means we have lots of experience to draw on, so you can be sure we know our stuff when it comes to talking about your property’s likely value.
It also means that we'll have lots of buyers registered, and so will be very likely to find a buyer for you in good time.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10187694. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Cuckfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.