New Zealand Avenue, Walton-On-Thames
- One Bedroom Flat
- Open-Plan Living Room/ Kitchen
- EPC Rating C
- Town Centre Location
- Underfloor Heating
- Well-Presented Throughout
- Approx. 1 Mile From Walton Train Station
- Balance of NHBC Building Guarantee Issued 2018
- A buy to let opportunity with tenant in situ
Internally this apartment has a good feel to it and offers compact, modern accommodation. The bedroom is a good double room and has two windows giving lots of natural light. There is a lovely modern shower with good quality shower fittings. The main living space is open plan with the kitchen and has an additional useful storage cupboard. You also benefit from the balance (approx. 7 years) of the NHBC building guarantee, that was issued in 2018.
Ideally located in the town centre just moments from the High Street and local amenities including coffee shops, restaurants, and supermarkets. There is an Everyman cinema in walking distance and the River Thames is not far away. Walton-on-Thames train station is approx. 1 mile away and offers a fast train service into London Waterloo. EPC Rating C.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
New Zealand Avenue, Walton-On-Thames
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Walton-on-Thames Station0.8 miles
- Hersham Station1.4 miles
- Shepperton Station1.5 miles
About the agent
James Neave is an innovative and independently run estate agency located in the heart of Walton on Thames, lead by Managing Director Andrew Davies, a local resident for over twenty five years. With a trusted reputation built on honesty, customer service and unparalleled local knowledge, our hard working team are committed to finding you your dream home, the ideal buyer and reliable, trust worthy tenants.
With access to a large database of potential buyers and sellers, as well as all maj
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10841320. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Neave - The Estate Agent, Walton On Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.