Marshall Street, Carnaby
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Three bedrooms
- Two bathrooms (one en-suite)
- Fourth Floor (with direct lift access)
- Wooden floors throughout
- Open plan
- Large roof terrace
- Moments from Kingly Court
- Short walk to Piccadilly Circus and Oxford Circus
- Available immediately
WHAT WE LOVE Kingly Court and all its fantastic restaurants is moments away
Tranquil Golden Square is a couple of minutes walk away
Inko Nito is seconds from the apartment - amazing Japanese food
Beautifully bright and spacious apartment
Berwick Street food market is moments away.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW Direct lift access
Double glazed windows
One bathroom and one shower room
Built in storage in all three bedrooms
24 hour security close by.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Marshall Street, Carnaby
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Piccadilly Circus Station0.2 miles
- Oxford Circus Station0.3 miles
- Tottenham Court Road Station0.4 miles
About the agent
London's West End is one of the most exciting places in the world, that's why we love it. A collection of urban villages with their own distinct identities, Covent Garden, Soho, Fitzrovia, Midtown & the South Bank, all areas we're experts in and proud to call our patch.
We created a straightforward residential agency with a forward thinking approach built on the founding principles of honesty & integrity, extensive experience and a deep understanding of our niche market and the people l
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101184001338. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tavistock Bow, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.