The Avenue, Blaby, Leicester
- Renovated To A High Standard Throughout
- Semi Detached Edwardian Family Home With Many Original Features Including Original Fireplaces, Sash Windows & Coving
- Cosy & Inviting Lounge With Log Burner
- Formal Dining Room
- Kitchen With Bi Folding Doors To Rear Garden
- Utility Room & Downstairs WC
- Four Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom & Ensuite
- Tree Lined Rear Garden With Summer House & Off Road Parking With Planning Permission For A Double Garage
- EPC D
A fabulous opportunity has arisen to purchase this charming Edwardian semi detached family home located on the sought after 'The Avenue' Blaby. Having been beautifully renovated and improved by the current owners whilst keeping many original features this home must be viewed to truly appreciate. Entering through the pretty stained glass front door into the hall you will be greeted with attractive tiled flooring, staircase that rises to the first floor and access into your downstairs living accommodation. The sitting room is a generous size, a cosy and inviting space with a box window to the front aspect and a beautiful fireplace - the perfect place to sit back and relax after a long day. The heart of the home just has to be the wonderful kitchen diner, this fabulous open space with bi folding doors to the garden allowing natural light to shine through. The kitchen itself has been fitted with wonderful shaker style wall and base units with a contrasting solid wood work surface, metro wall tiles, belfast sink, space for a Range cooker with extractor fan over and room for an American fridge freezer. The breakfast bar offers a wonderful space for informal dining whilst the separate dining room is a lovely space to enjoy formal meals or entertaining family & friends. Travelling up to the first floor there are four bedrooms, three double in size and the fourth being a single bedroom. Bedroom one has the added luxury of a dressing area and ensuite shower room. Over in the family bathroom is a suite in keeping with the age and style of the home, there is a free standing bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc and Victorian style heated towel rail . Externally there is a gravel driveway to the front and double gates leading to the rear garden where the current owners having planning permission for a double garage to be built. The rear garden is lined with a variety of fruit trees including apples, pears, gages and damsons. EER Rating D
Situated in one of Blabys most prestigious locations, the property is set back from the beautiful cherry tree lined road, occupying a generous plot. Blaby boasts a host of amenities for everyone young and old. A village centre with a good selection of shops including Aldi, a post office, two pharmacies and health centres, a hotel, a library, a dentist, two Primary Schools with a secondary school in the next village, several churches and Bouskell & Northfield Park . Blaby is well known for its easy access to the city centre and motorway networks. Stroll around Blaby and you will find a designated conservation area with a wealth of charm and character.
Entrance Hallway -
Living Room - 4.37mx3.71m (14'4x12'2) -
Dining Room - 3.96mx3.66m (13x12) -
Kitchen Diner - 7.01mx3.35m (23x11) -
Utility Room -
Bedroom One - 3.51mx3.48m (11'6x11'5) -
Dressing Room -
Bedroom Two - 3.96mx3.73m (13x12'3) -
Bedroom Three - 3.51mx3.48m (11'6x11'5) -
Bedroom Four/Office - 2.54mx1.83m (8'4x6) -
Bathroom - 2.31mx2.24m (7'7x7'4) -
BrochuresThe Avenue, Blaby, LeicesterBrochure
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
The Avenue, Blaby, Leicester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Narborough Station1.4 miles
- South Wigston Station1.6 miles
- Leicester Station4.4 miles
About the agent
We are an independent family owned business with Directors working at the frontline. At nest we understand that moving home is more than buying or selling bricks and motar - It is about building your dreams.
The fundamental differences between nest and it's competitors are the maturity and experience of the sales and lettings teams, coupled with the companies attitude towards providing excellent service. We strongly believe in treating our customers how we would like to be treated ourse
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30638079. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nest Estate Agents, Blaby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.