High Street, Southampton
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Double Bedroom
- City Centre Location
- Excellent travel links
- Ideal for professionals
- White Goods Included
- Online viewings available
- Secure Entry System
- Purpose Built Flat
- **AVAILABLE 7th June 2021
Available 7th May 2021
LIVE STREAM VIEWING 21ST MAY AT 16.30PM VIA THIS LINK T
OR THIS SHORT LINK https://x5u9a.app.goo.gl/bLHf
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
High Street, Southampton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Southampton Central Station0.6 miles
- Woolston Station1.2 miles
- Millbrook Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Family business in the heart of Southampton city
On the 3rd April 2017, Martin & Co Southampton City changed hands. The business has been bought by G&K Lettings Ltd owned and operated by Gavin Naish and his team. Gavin has been an agent in Southampton for nearly 20 years, operating as Martin & Co Southampton Woolston since 2007.
Southampton's popular Estate Agents, Martin & Co Southampton, can be located on the busy London Road in the heart of the Southampton City Centre. T
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100683007346. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.