The Bank Building, Haywards Heath
- Buyers are required to have a deposit of 25% or more to purchase at The Bank Building
- *Ready for IMMEDIATE occupation*
- Walking distance to Haywards Heath train station
- 10 Stunning one bedroom apartments with a magnificent two bedroom PENTHOUSE apartment on the top floor!
- Located centrally within Haywards Heath town centre
- Everyday shopping located on your doorstep
- Communal outside area for residents use
- *SHOW HOME AVAILABLE TO VIEW*
The Bank Building provides a collection of 11 stunning apartments available to purchase I Town Centre location I Walking distance to Haywards Heath train station I Available for IMMEDIATE occupation.
*Buyers are required to have a deposit of 25% or more to purchase at The Bank Building*
A convenient and contemporary selection of 11 stunning apartments consisting of 10 one bedroom apartments and a luxurious top floor, two bedroom, penthouse apartment.
The properties have been carefully designed for 21st century living; just some of the features include video entry phone system, communal outdoor space, stylish kitchens, full central heating, exterior water point, external postal boxes and flower bed.
These desirably located apartments are ideal for first time buyers looking for the convenience of both a mainline train station and shopping centre within walking distance.
Throughout the town, a wide choice of restaurants can be found in The Broadway. The Dolphin Centre provides excellent leisure facilities with its swimming pool, badminton, squash courts and gym. Victoria Park has an outside gym, children's play area, skateboard park and tennis courts. The mainline train station is within close walking distance, with fast and frequent services to London.
Kitchen / Dining / Living Room
• ‘White’ Italian contemporary range of fitted wall and base units
• Bosch single ovens
• Bosch or hotpoint ceramic hobs
• Bosch built in microwave (Plot 9)
• Glass splash back behind hob
• Glass up stand
• Neff extractor hood
• Stainless steel sink and mixer tap
• Hotpoint full height fridge/freezer
• Hotpoint Dishwasher (where applicable)
• Hotpoint washer/dryer in hall cupboard, or integrated with kitchens to selected plots
• Ceiling downlighting
• Under wall cupboard LED lighting
External and Shared Areas
• Cycle shed
• Exterior water point
• Flower bed
• Secure gate entry system
• External postal boxes (To be fitted)
• Contemporary white bathroom suite
• Chrome mixer taps
• Chrome fixture and fittings
• Large wall mirror
• Fitted mirror above the sink with touch light
• Over bath shower
• In selected plots with separate shower and bath
• Shave sockets
• Soft close toilet seats
• Heated chrome towel rail
• Half height tiled, with full height around shower areas
• Spot lighting
• Italian porcelain wall/floor tiles
Floors, walls, windows, doors
• Double glazed windows
• Gas central heating throughout
• Chrome heated towel rail
• Oak internal doors
• Chrome fixtures and fittings throughout
• Fitted carpets in bedrooms
• Helvetic Swiss high quality laminate floors throughout
• Air filter in lounge
• Moulded skirting
All information has been provided by the developer and does not form any part of a contract. All properties are build complete and are sold as seen.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
The Bank Building, Haywards Heath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haywards Heath Station0.6 miles
- Wivelsfield Station2.4 miles
- Burgess Hill Station3.2 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Haywards Heath for all your property needs
At Connells our te
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HAY404484. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Haywards Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.