Botanic Crescent, Glasgow, Lanarkshire
Situated on a lovely, elevated and quiet terrace behind the Botanic Gardens this particularly delightful top floor four-bedroom flat forms part of a handsome red sandstone tenement building. The property enjoys excellent natural light from its undisturbed south facing frontage and overlooks lovely gated and well-tended residents’ gardens to the front and beyond to the Botanic Gardens. Internally the accommodation has been very tastefully upgraded by the current owners and includes a welcoming reception hall, generous bay windowed living room, stylish dining kitchen together with four double bedrooms and a smart refitted three-piece bathroom suite. Whilst enjoying a quiet and leafy location the property is exceptionally well placed for the Botanic Gardens, Kelvin Walk, Byres Road and the University of Glasgow.
• Secure entry door to a lovely communal entrance hall with period wall tiling to dado height
• Double storm doors with original tiled floor covering
• Wonderful spacious reception hall with notably high ceilings, delicate ceiling cornice, oak floor coverings, and large storage cupboard is situated off
• An immediately impressive bay windowed living room with a magnificent open outlook over to the rear botanic Gardens and Botanic Crescent. Lovely period fireplace, ceiling cornice, ceiling rose, shelved wall press and oak floor coverings
• A stylish refitted dining kitchen complete with a range of ‘Shaker’ style units comprising integrated freezer and dishwasher together with Neff oven, hob and microwave
• Bedroom one is a bright front facing room with double windows, shelved wall press, magnificent, impressive fireplace with gas insert living flame fire. decorate ceiling cornice and carpet floor coverings
• Second double bedroom to front with a window seat, ceiling cornice work, picture rail and carpet floor coverings
• Double bedroom situated to the rear currently set up as a TV room/ study complete with carpet floor coverings
• Fourth lovely double guest bedroom with delicate ceiling cornice, picture rail, window seat and door to bathroom
• Very tastefully fitted three-piece bathroom comprising WC, wash hand basin and roll top bath with drench and handheld shower fittings. All complemented with partially tiled walls and tiled floor coverings (under floor heating). The bathroom offers a ‘Jack and Jill’ from the hallway and guest bedroom (bed 4)
• Immaculate shared rear garden
• Storage beneath window seats
• Gas central heating with period style radiators
• Timber frame double glazing, sash and case to front
• Direct access into the attic for additional storage
EPC Rating: D
Council Tax Band: E
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Botanic Crescent, Glasgow, Lanarkshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hillhead Station0.4 miles
- Kelvinbridge Station0.6 miles
- Kelvinhall Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Enjoying phenomenal success since opening its doors, the Glasgow West End office has been very well received in the niche market of the West End. The experienced team is led by Managing Partner, Maitland Walker, who has over 30 years' experience in the residential property market and is a leading figure in valuations and sales throughout Glasgow. Jamie Osborne joined the team in October 2014 bringing with him 18 years' of experience and knowledge of the property market, both in and outwith th
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GWE200327. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rettie & Co, West End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.