Grove Road, Heron Cross, Stoke-On-Trent, ST4
- 3D 360 Virtual Tour available - walk around inside!
- Fantastic traditional 4 bedroom period property, full of character
- Tastefully modernised blending the new and the old together
- Two large reception rooms one with a log burner
- Fantastic Kitchen/diner with French doors opening onto the garden
- Galleried landing
- 4 large bedrooms one with a period fireplace and built-in wardrobes
- Modern family bathroom and an additional separate toilet
- Large rear garden with sheds
A fantastic four bedroom traditional terraced home with great family sized accommodation and a homely feel.
This four bedroom home has everything you would expect from a traditional town house, but the generously proportioned rooms and cosy family areas enhance the space so you'll feel at home as soon as you're through the front door.
As you enter, the welcoming hallway stretches before you and the wooden flooring and bright décor will set the tone for the rest of your visit as you explore this elegant and charming home.
The two reception rooms are filled with light and ideal for family get togethers of any size. The living room is a wonderful space and has great features such as a large bay window and wood burner - guaranteed to keep you cosy as you wind down at the end of a busy day.
Next door is the sitting room which is equally as welcoming and could give teenagers a great place to hang out with friends.
The large kitchen diner would top the wish list of any home cook and the large range cooker and built in appliances along with ample cupboard and workspace make this the ideal location to entertain friends or invite the family round for a celebration.
There's plenty of room for breakfast at the island or afternoon tea at the dining table and the French doors leading onto the outside space mean you can enjoy the garden whatever the weather.
The generous outside space is versatile and offers an area ideal for youngsters to enjoy while the bigger family members can soak up the sun on the patio area.
The elegance and charm continues on the first floor but don't forget to take a look at the guest cloakroom before climbing the stairs to the four double bedrooms and family bathroom. The landing has a handy storage cupboard, perfect for towels, bedding linen.
The substantial main bedroom is a delight and features two large arch windows beaming in light, showcasing the wooden floor and feature fireplace, giving it a boutique hotel feel. This is paired with two ideal built in storage closets. Who wouldn't want to start and end the day in a room as lovely as this?
The further three double bedrooms also include high ceilings creating a spacious feel, and each one decorated to look welcoming and bright. One of them also comes with practical built-in storage.
Further along the galleried landing is the stylish bathroom and handy separate W/C.
This lovely home has more than enough space for a relaxed and happy family life and is guaranteed to make you feel at home before you've even closed the front door.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Grove Road, Heron Cross, Stoke-On-Trent, ST4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Longton Station1.1 miles
- Stoke-on-Trent Station1.3 miles
- Wedgwood Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Mark Buxton Estate Agents, Newcastle Under Lyme
Brampton House, 10 Queen Street, Newcastle Under Lyme, ST5 1ED
Hello and welcome to Mark Buxton Estate Agents.
We cover Stoke-on-Trent, Newcastle-under-Lyme and the surrounding areas which is where we’ve established a reputation for outstanding client care. As an independent estate agent, we offer customers a bespoke and personal level of service that goes above expectations. After all, buying or selling a property is one of life’s biggest decisions so we make it our mission to be there, every step of the way.
Our free market appraisal will p
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 350. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mark Buxton Estate Agents, Newcastle Under Lyme. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.