Crusader, Chapeltown Street, Manchester, M1 2WH
- Exposed brickwork, timber beams, huge windows & high ceilings
- 49.6% bigger than the avg. apartment
- Manchester's new Piccadilly East Neighbourhood
- Only 10% deposit required
- Owner-occupiers only
- Lush residents garden
- 24 hr concierge
- Capital & Centric Apartment
- Pet friendly
Tenure: Leasehold, 250 years remaining
Crusader has beautiful high ceilings, huge windows, and exposed timber beams and brick. At the heart of Crusader is a lush private garden complete with WiFi, Bluetooth speakers, gas-fed BBQs and fire pits.
HELP TO BUY is also available on all Crusader loft-apartments, meaning it's even easier to bag yourself a slice of Manchester history and get on the property ladder.
Using the Help to Buy calculator, for this apartment you could receive the mortgage below:
5% Deposit - £9,450
20% Equity Loan from Help to Buy - £37,800
75% Total mortgage - £141,750
We don't use estate agents, and we don't sell to investors. This means no hidden fees and you'll speak directly with the people who designed and built your home. No investors means that the people who move in next door will be real neighbours. They'll actually live there and take care of it - it won't be rented out for Airbnb parties at the weekends! Crusader is also pet friendly, so your furry family members are welcome too :)
We make the experience of buying your home as transparent and convenient as possible. We provide independent financial and mortgage advice, and are always on hand to answer any queries on the design or spec. We know our homes inside-out, so who better to talk to than us.
COMPLETE IN 2020.
Manchester Evening News -
"House-hunters queued for hours in a bid to get their hands on a city centre flat after developers pledged to keep them back for people who want to live and work in Manchester."
Manchester confidential -
"CAPITAL&CENTRIC's refreshing ban on overseas investors is causing a buzz amongst locals"
Like what you see? Call or e-mail us and our Anita will answer all your questions over a brew and give you a tour around the site.
Crusader, Chapeltown Street, Manchester, M1 2WH
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Manchester Piccadilly Station0.2 miles
- New Islington Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Piccadilly Gardens Tram Stop0.4 miles
About the development
- Crusader Mill is for the people who value texture, space and something that’s not simply a white box.
- Wealth Of Original Features, exposed brickwork and beams
- Owner Occupiers Only! No Investors.
- Pet Friendly Development
- Selection of one, two bedroom apartments including duplexes
- Communal Gardens
The CAPITAL&CENTRIC approach is what sets us apart from the rest; we do more than just make beautiful spaces.
We don't just create buildings; we create places and communities and cultivate cultures. These are living and breathing environments where people work, live, eat, party and thrive. We always start with a great idea and then build with purpose. If it's not new or innovative, then we don't do it.
We also curate groundbreaking art, throw rooftop gar
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Crusader. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Capital & Centric. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.