Odhams Walk, Covent Garden, WC2H
- Furnish type:
- Lift Access
- Private Patio Area
- Three Bedrooms
- Private Entrance
The apartment, located on the third floor comprises a private patio area and private entrance, a large living room, separate modern kitchen, a large master bedroom boasting fitted wardrobes and a private shower room, a second double bedroom and a third double bedroom. The apartment is finished to a good specification and moments from the Piazza.
Oldham’s Walk is in a prime Covent Garden location close to the theatres, restaurants and shops; with fantastic transport links including; Covent Garden (Piccadilly Line / 0.1 mile) and Leicester Square (Northern & Piccadilly Lines / 0.2 miles). There are also numerous bus routes available from Shaftesbury Avenue and the Strand which are both within a short walk of the property.
The apartment is approximately 834 sq. ft. (77 sq. m) and has an EPC rating D.
This property would be ideal for students and professionals alike, due to close proximity to the area’s transport links and universities.
For more information about our fees please visit our web-site’s ‘Tenant Fees’ page located under the Rent tab.
CBRE Limited on its behalf and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance to intending Purchasers or Lessees, and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2.Whilst CBRE Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information in these particulars is materially correct, some of the information is derived from third parties and has not been verified by us. Any intending Purchasers, Lessees or Third Parties should not rely on this information as a statement or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by their own inspection, searches, enquiries, surveys or otherwise as to the accuracy and completeness.
3. To the maximum extent permitted by law CBRE Limited accepts no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss of profits resulting from direct or indirect actions based upon the content of these particulars. No person in the employment of CBRE Limited has any authority to make any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
4. Unless otherwise stated, all purchase prices and rents are correct at the date of publication and, unless otherwise stated, are quoted exclusive of VAT. Lease details and service ground rent (where applicable) are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Odhams Walk, Covent Garden, WC2H
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Covent Garden Station0.1 miles
- Leicester Square Station0.3 miles
- Holborn Station0.3 miles
About the agent
CBRE Residential are experts in prime London homes. We're part of CBRE's globally leading business in real estate services and investment. We offer a range of stunning properties to buy or let, as well as investment, management and consultancy services.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL150147_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBRE Residential, West End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.