Knoll Street, Cleethorpes, DN35
- Generously Sized Four Bedroom Mid Terraced Home
- Sought After Seaside Location
- Internal Viewing HIGHLY Recommended
- Three Reception Rooms & Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Ground Floor Wet Room & First Floor Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
** SOUGHT AFTER SEASIDE LOCATION ** ** GENEROUSLY SIZED FOUR BEDROOM MID TERRACED HOME ** ** THREE RECEPTION ROOMS ** ** MODERN FITTED KITCHEN ** ** GROUND FLOOR WET ROOM & FIRST FLOOR FAMILY BATHROOM SUITE **
Internal viewing at an early stage comes HIGHLY recommended to fully appreciate this generously sized & well presented four bedroom mid terraced home, which is found in this sought after Cleethorpes location.
Ideally situated only a short walk to the seafront, with the wide range of amenities that are on offer & regular bus services, making this the PERFECT purchase for a multitude of buyers.
Generously sized & well presented throughout, the property boasts a bright & welcoming entrance hall with stairs leading to the first floor, as well as a bay fronted lounge, secondary sitting room, separate dining room, modern fitted high gloss kitchen & modernised ground floor wet room.
To the first floor, there are four spacious bedrooms & a three piece family bathroom suite.
Externally, there is a low maintenance & enclosed rear garden - providing the perfect space for entertaining & soaking up the summer sun.
With gas central heating & double glazing throughout.
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Energy Performance Certificatesepc
Knoll Street, Cleethorpes, DN35
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cleethorpes Station0.3 miles
- New Clee Station1.8 miles
- Grimsby Docks Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Purplebricks is one of the UK’s largest estate agents. We’re proud to say we’ve revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe, by making it fairer, more transparent and 24/7 convenient. Our customers love how we combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a central support team that puts them in control of their sale. Best of all, we charge a fair, fixed fee – there’s no commission with Purplebricks.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1175274-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.