Field House Farm, Seaham, Durham
- Impressive 6 Bedroom Residence
- One of the Biggest on exclusive development
- Very Rarely available in the superb cul-de-sac
- Viewing Essential. No Onward Chain.
- The EPC Rating is C
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall - with entrance door, radiator, tiled floor and staircase leading to first floor
Lounge - 5.8mx3.4m (+ bay) - with double glazed bay window and radiator
Dining Room - 4.5mx3.8m - with radiator and double glazed french doors leading to
Conservatory - 4.6mx3.3m - being fully double glazed with double glazed french doors leading to rear
Cloak/W.C. - with w.c., wash hand basin, radiator and extractor fan
Kitchen - 5.7mx3.8m - comprising wall and base units with contrasting worktops and preparation surfaces, gas hob, electric oven, extractor fan, tiled splash back, two double glazed windows and radiator
Utility Room - 2.3mx1.9m - comprising wall and base units with contrasting worktops, stainless steel sink unit, door to garage and door to side of property
First Floor -
Landing - with double glazed window and staircase leading to second floor
Bedroom 1 - 5.3m x 4.7m (17'4" x 15'5") - with double glazed window and radiator
Ensuite Bathroom - with stand alone double shower, w.c., wash hand basin and double glazed window
Bedroom 2 - 3.9m x 3.5m (12'9" x 11'5") - with double glazed window and radiator
Jack And Jill Ensuite Bathroom - with stand alone shower, w.c., wash hand basin and double glazed window
Bedroom 3 - 3.8m x 3.4m (12'5" x 11'1") - with double glazed window, radiator and door leading to jack and jill bathroom
Bedroom 4 - 4.4m x 3.1m+2.3m x 1.9m (14'5" x 10'2"+7'6" x 6'2" - with double glazed window and radiator
Bathroom - having panel bath, stand alone shower, wash hand basin, w.c., tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail and double glazed window
Second Floor -
Bedroom 5 - 4.9m x 3.5m (16'0" x 11'5") - with double glazed window, radiator and laminate flooring
Bedroom 6 - 4.9m x 3.5m (16'0" x 11'5") - with double glazed window and radiator
Bathroom - with panel bath, w.c., wash hand basin, heated towel rail and extractor fan
BrochuresBrochureField House Farm, Seaham, Durham
Field House Farm, Seaham, Durham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Seaham Station1.4 miles
- Park Lane Metro Station3.8 miles
- University Metro Station4.0 miles
About the agent
Kimmitt and Roberts were established in 1993 and are Seaham's leading and longest serving Estate Agent. Our branch network now covers Sunderland South and East Durham - the heartland of the Kimmitt & Roberts families.
Our latest branch in Peterlee was opened in 2003, providing the high level of service for which the established network was noted.
We always put our customers first, regardless of whether you buy or sell, and we are always happy to answer any queries you may have ei
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29662954. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kimmitt and Roberts, Seaham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.