James Street, Seaham, Co. Durham
- Well Proportioned Family Home
- Three Bedroom Mid Link Property
- Pleasant Refitted Kitchen
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
- The EPC Rating is D
- WAS £91,950 NOW £89,950
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall - with double glazed entrance door, radiator and staircase leading to first floor
Lounge - 3.86mx3.68m (max) - having inset gas fire with Adam style fire surround, radiator and double glazed bay window
Dining Room - 3.73mx3.58m (max) - with radiator, built in storage cupboard housing vaillent boiler, double glazed patio doors leading to rear of property
Kitchen - 2.26mx2.9m (+ recess) - comprising wall and base units with contrasting worktops and preparation surfaces, extractor fan, stainless steel sink unit, tiled splash back, plumbing for automatic washing machine, double glazed window
Bathroom - having P shaped panel bath, w.c., wash hand basin, tiled walls, double glazed window and heated towel rail
First Floor -
Landing - with built in storage cupboard and double glazed window
Front Bedroom - 3.05mx3.48m (max) - with double glazed window and radiator
Front Bedroom - 2.29mx1.9m (+ recess) - with double glazed window and radiator
Rear Bedroom - 3.07mx3.89m - with double glazed window and radiator
Exterior - There in an enclosed lawn and out house to rear of property and enclosed forecourt garden to front'
BrochuresBrochureJames Street, Seaham, Co. Durham
James Street, Seaham, Co. Durham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Seaham Station0.4 miles
- Park Lane Metro Station5.2 miles
- University Metro Station5.4 miles
About the agent
Kimmitt and Roberts were established in 1993 and are Seaham's leading and longest serving Estate Agent. Our branch network now covers Sunderland South and East Durham - the heartland of the Kimmitt & Roberts families.
Our latest branch in Peterlee was opened in 2003, providing the high level of service for which the established network was noted.
We always put our customers first, regardless of whether you buy or sell, and we are always happy to answer any queries you may have ei
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29662911. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kimmitt and Roberts, Seaham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.