Blaykeston Close, Seaton, Seaham
- One of the Finest Homes in the Area
- 4 Bedroom Detached Residence
- Garage, Impressive Sunroom & Gardens
- Master Bedroom with & Ensuite
- The EPC Rating is D
- WAS £285,000, NOW £275,000
Ground Floor -
Entrance Porch - with composite entrance door, double glazed window, tiled floor and door to
Kitchen/Diner/Lounge - 3.5mx7.7m + 4.7mx2.8m - having high gloss wall and base units with contrasting worktops and preparation surfaces, electric oven, electric hob, sink unit, extractor fan, microwave, double glazed window, radiator, opening to
Sun Room - 3.1mx6.4m - with two velux windows, two vertical radiators, bi-fold doors leading to read of property
First Floor -
Landing - with radiator, built in storage cupboard and access to loft
Bedroom 1 - 2.2mx6.2m - with double glazed window, laminate flooring, two vertical radiators and built in wardrobes
Ensuite Bathroom - having stand alone shower, wash hand basin, vertical radiator, double glazed window and laminate flooring
Bedroom 2 - 2.6mx3.6m (+ robes) - having built in wardrobes, double glazed window, radiator and laminate flooring
Bedroom 3 - 2.6mx2.8m (+ robes) - with built in wardrobes, laminate flooring, double glazed window and radiator
Bedroom 4 - 1.7mx2.3m - with two double glazed windows and radiator
Exterior - There is an enclosed garden with decking to rear of property and open garden with drive to garage to front'
BrochuresBrochureBlaykeston Close, Seaton, Seaham
Blaykeston Close, Seaton, Seaham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Seaham Station1.5 miles
- Park Lane Metro Station3.9 miles
- University Metro Station4.1 miles
About the agent
Kimmitt and Roberts were established in 1993 and are Seaham's leading and longest serving Estate Agent. Our branch network now covers Sunderland South and East Durham - the heartland of the Kimmitt & Roberts families.
Our latest branch in Peterlee was opened in 2003, providing the high level of service for which the established network was noted.
We always put our customers first, regardless of whether you buy or sell, and we are always happy to answer any queries you may have ei
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29662894. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kimmitt and Roberts, Seaham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.