London Road, Danehill, Haywards Heath, RH17
- MAGNIFICENT CHARACTER HOME
- EXCEPTIONALLY FINISHED
- SITUATED IN THIS DESIRABLE VILLAGE
- SITTING ROOM WITH ATTRACTIVE STONE FIREPLACE
- GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM
- UNDER FLOOR HEATING THROUGHOUT THE GROUND FLOOR
- IMPRESSIVE KITCHEN/FAMILY /DINING ROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE
- EXPOSED TIMBERS
- BEAUTIFUL FAMILY BATHROOM
Park Cottage has been exceptionally finished to an exacting standard having undergone complete renovation and enlargement. The property boasts many modern luxuries with five zone controlled heating, underfloor heating throughout the ground floor and modern contemporary bathroom suites and yet retains a wealth of period features throughout. To mention brick and sandstone feature wall, the original bread oven and exposed timbers.
The property comprises in brief on the ground floor: a wooden door with inset glass into a sitting room with attractive stone inglenook style fireplace with Oak flooring and underfloor heating, a separate ground floor cloakroom, a magnificent open plan kitchen/dining/family room with a glass atrium and sliding doors opening to the rear seating terrace. The kitchen is fitted with shaker style units, integrated appliances, granite work surfaces with built-in induction hob with fingertip magnetic dial, central island, an attractive brick chimney stack with bread oven, stone floor with underfloor heating and bi-fold doors opening to the rear garden, a separate utility room and a glass link/hallway which leads to a useful study/bedroom. From the sitting room a staircase rises to the first floor which provides a master bedroom with French doors opening to a Juliet balcony and en-suite bathroom, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom featuring a separate shower cubicle and freestanding bath. Outside the front of the property is approached via a five bar gate with the gardens and grounds surrounding the property on three sides, predominately laid to lawn with a seating terrace adjoining the rear of the property.
London Road, Danehill, Haywards Heath, RH17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haywards Heath Station5.1 miles
- Uckfield Station6.2 miles
About the agent
Why so many people trust Mansell McTaggart to sell their property
Bigger is better
With 17 offices across Sussex and into Surrey, we have plenty of experience to draw on, so you can be sure we know the market when it comes to discussing the value of your property.
This also means that we will have lots of buyers registered, and so will be very likely to find a buyer for you as soon as possible.
No unreasonable tie-ins
We NEVER tie you into on
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference parkviewcottage. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Uckfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.