Grosvenor Gardens, Biggleswade
- GOOD SIZED ENCLOSED GARDEN
- 2 BEDROOM
- CLUSTER HOME
- GAS RADIATOR CENTRAL HEATING
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- SITUATED IN A CLOSE OF SIMILAR HOMES
- IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYER OR INVESTORS
FRONT DOOR INTO;
ENTRANCE HALL Under stairs storage cupboard. Shelved cupboard. Radiator. Doors to:
LOUNGE 14' 09 into bay narrowing to 11'10 (4.5m x 4.01m) uPVC double glazed French doors onto garden. Vertical radiator. Coving to ceiling. Stairs to first floor.
KITCHEN 11' 10" x 6' 04" (3.61m x 1.93m) Wall base and draw units with work surfaces over. Space for washing machine, fridge and freezer. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. uPVC double glazed window. Consumer unit.
LANDING Access to loft. Doors to;
BEDROOM ONE 11' 11" x 9' 09" (3.63m x 2.97m) Radiator. uPVC double glazed window.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 11" x 6' 05" (3.63m x 1.96m) Radiator. uPVC Double glazed window.
BATHROOM Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over. Low level w.c. Pedestal basin. Heated towel rail. Frosted uPVC double glazed window.
OUTSIDE Allocated parking for 1.
GARDEN Enclosed Garden. Laid to lawn. Flower beds. Outside storage cupboard. Shed to side of property with power and light.
BrochuresKennedy & Fos...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Grosvenor Gardens, Biggleswade
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Biggleswade Station0.4 miles
- Sandy Station2.7 miles
- Arlesey Station4.4 miles
About the agent
When it comes to selling your home, here at Kennedy & Foster we take pride in providing the personal touch and believe in good old fashioned customer care. To us, you are not just another property, you are a valued client and we are committed to ensuring your satisfaction and achieving the maximum value from your property.
Kim Foster, Partner of Kennedy & Foster, has built a long 35 year career living and working in Biggleswade and surrounding areas and in
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103515001129. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kennedy & Foster, Biggleswade. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.