Plot 24 Greene Park Place, Crowborough
- Estimated Occupation October 2021
- Sales Centre Open Fri-Mon 10am-4pm
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached Home
- Living/Dining Room
- Separate Upstairs Study
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Available With Help To Buy
- Exceptional New Development
- Finished To A High Standard
- SAP Rating: TBC
It is estimated that this plot will be ready to occupy in October 2021.
Enjoy contemporary country living within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty: hidden along a leafy lane on the edge of the East Sussex community of Crowborough, Greene Park Place is a truly inspirational place to live. There are excellent sports and leisure facilities, with thriving local rugby, football, tennis and squash clubs, while both Isenhurst Health Club and Crowborough Leisure Centre offer swimming, gyms and fitness classes. Golfers will be in their element with both Crowborough Beacon and Boars Head Courses on the doorstep, while the more adventurous might enjoy rock climbing at Bowles, Eridge and Harrison's Rocks.
Named after the 20th century literary legend, Graham Greene, who had close links with the town, this exclusive enclave features just 22 superbly designed homes within their own private gardens, together with open green space.
Surrounded by lush woodland and open fields and with an idyllic wild-flower meadow at its heart, the development comprises a range of two, three, four and five-bedroom homes that will appeal to everyone from first time buyers and young professionals to growing families and down-sizers.
With thoughtful layouts and generous accommodation, each home is finished to the highest standards, offering a modern luxury lifestyle in a remarkable rural retreat.
INTERIOR DECORATION & GENERAL FEATURES: - 10 year Build Zone New Build warranty
- Roca White ceramic sanitaryware
- Ideal Standard boilers
- LED downlighters
- Composite front door & UPVC windows
- Parking for 2 cars and a storage shed
- Smooth ceilings throughout decorated white
- Rear patio** (option to upgrade)
STYLISH KITCHENS: - Manufactured in the UK
- Laminate worktops
- Stainless steel Indesit appliances gas hob and single oven*
- Integrated Indesit fridge freezer*
- Integrated Indisit dishwasher*
- Stainless steel sink
OPTIONS FOR UPGRADE: - Rear patio: extended to width of house (excluding attached garage if applicable) (price upon request)
- Carpets: choose from a carpet from a range specified. (price upon request)
- Amtico flooring to downstairs as an options for upgrade (choices and prices available on request)
- More to be announced shortly
*Specification may vary from home to home.
** Optional extras
The computer generated illustrations are intended to give an indication of what the properties will look like in a mature setting but are not necessarily representative in every respect.
BrochuresGreene Park Place
Plot 24 Greene Park Place, Crowborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crowborough Station0.5 miles
- Eridge Station3.1 miles
- Buxted Station4.4 miles
About the agent
Wood & Pilcher are synonymous with the sale and letting of property in Crowborough and the surrounding villages. Our friendly and very experienced staff are able to provide unrivalled levels of service and care for our clients from the start and, more importantly, the conclusion of their property transaction. We will always endeavour to give good, honest advice.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100843029813. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wood & Pilcher, Crowborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.