Birchall Green, Woodley
- Extremely well presented modern 2 bedroom semi detached
- Enjoying a cul-de-sac location convenient for Bredbury Railway Station
- Lounge and large conservatory overlooking the gardens
- Fitted kitchen with oven, hob and extractor
- 2 bedrooms and modern bathroom
- Gas central heating & uPVC double glazing
- Driveway providing off road parking
- Enclosed lawned garden which is not directly overlooked at the rear
- No onward chain
6' 9'' x 3' 9'' (2.06m x 1.14m)
16' 2'' x 10' 1'' (4.92m x 3.07m)
10' 2'' x 5' 10'' (3.10m x 1.78m)
14' 7'' x 10' 9'' (4.44m x 3.27m)
7' 2'' x 2' 9'' (2.18m x 0.84m)
12' 5'' x 7' 4'' (3.78m x 2.23m)
8' 8'' x 8' 6'' (2.64m x 2.59m)
7' 1'' x 5' 3'' (2.16m x 1.60m)
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Birchall Green, Woodley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bredbury Station0.4 miles
- Woodley Station0.6 miles
- Romiley Station1.1 miles
About the agent
David Thomas & Gill Lardner have both been selling and letting properties in the North Cheshire and South Manchester area for nearly 35 years. We have a handpicked team that shares our core values and commitment to excellent customer service. We are experts in our field when it comes to correctly valuing and marketing your property - that's why so many of our clients have trusted us to sell their homes more than once.
When, in July of 2010, we put our heads together to prepare some mark
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10926026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Lardner, Romiley, Stockport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.