Cornelly Close, Llandaff North, Cardiff
- TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- CUL DE SAC LOCATION OVERLOOKING GREEN
- LANDSCAPED DRIVEWAY FOR SEVERAL CARS
- DESIRED AREA IN LLANDAFF NORTH
- PERFECT FIRST TIME BUY OR DOWNSIZE
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- WALKING DISTANCE TO ALL AMENITIES
- TAFF TRAIL, TRAIN STATION, BUS STOP, A 470 AND M4 CLOSE BY
A two bedroom, semi detached family home set at the end of the quiet Cul De Sac in Llandaff North. Benefiting with a landscaped driveway for several cars, spacious enclosed rear garden, beautiful green to the front to enjoy and is the perfect first time purchase or downsize. NO ONWARD CHAIN!
A two bedroom, semi detached home set at the end of the quiet Cul De Sac location in Llandaff North. The property consists of Entrance Porch, Hallway, Living room, Conservatory, Kitchen, Study, Store. To the first floor are two double bedrooms and a shower room. Also benefiting from a landscaped driveway, UPVC double glazed windows and an enclosed rear garden. Located to many local amenities including the Taff Trail, Whitchurch and Llandaff North Village, Local schools and fantastic transport links. NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Obscure UPVC door leading into porch, large UPVC double glazed window to front, carpeted, door leading to:
Stairs leading to first floor, UPVC double glazed window to side, understairs storage, radiator, carpeted, doors leading to living room and kitchen.
Living Room 19' 8" max x 11' 1" max ( 5.99m max x 3.38m max )
Very specious living room, large UPVC double glazed window to front, radiators, carpeted, feature electric fireplace to centre, french doors leading to conservatory.
Conservatory 11' 1" x 9' 9" max ( 3.38m x 2.97m max )
A sizable light reception room constructed with white UPVC double glazed windows to surround, surmounted onto an outer wall with a polycarbonated roof, UPVC patio doors leading into garden, power points, radiator, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 12' max x 7' 7" max ( 3.66m max x 2.31m max )
Well presented fully fitted kitchen comprising cream base units & contrasting wall mounted cupboards with worktops over, space and plumbing for fridge / freezer, washing machine, fitted oven with induction hob, splashback tiles, extractor fan over, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap, radiator, tiled flooring, UPVC double glazed window to rear garden, door way opening to study.
Study 9' 4" max x 6' max ( 2.84m max x 1.83m max )
Currently used as a studio, obscure UPVC double glazed door with access to front, electric powerpoints, carpeted, sliding door leading to lobby area.
Access from study, storage area, door leading to rear garden.
Carpeted staircase leading to first floor landing, fitted storage cupboard housing a Worcester boiler, UPVC double glazed window to side, doors leading to both double bedrooms and shower room, access to loft hatch.
Bedroom One 8' 11" max x 12' 6" into fitted wardrobe max ( 2.72m max x 3.81m into fitted wardrobe max )
Double bedroom with fitted double wardrobes along main wall with sliding glass doors to side, fitted storage cupboard, large UPVC double glazed window to front overlooking green, radiator, carpeted.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" max x 10' 1" max ( 3.20m max x 3.07m max )
Double bedroom with two fitted wardrobes with fitted dresser to main wall, large UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator and carpeted.
Adapted shower room, walk in shower, shower seat, shower head, low pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, non slip floor, tiled walls, UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Landscaped low maintenance front, dropped kerb leading to driveway with off road parking for several cars, side access leading to study & to rear garden, nice front aspect overlooking the green at the end of a quite cul-de-sac.
Enclosed low maintenance garden comprising spacious paved patio with plenty of space for garden furniture and BBQ area, stoned area to rear, lay to lawn to side with flower beds and shrubs to both sides, shed, fence boundaries, outside water tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Cornelly Close, Llandaff North, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Llandaf Station0.5 miles
- Danescourt Station0.6 miles
- Fairwater Station0.9 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WHI302899. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Whitchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.