Arthur Place, Birmingham, B1
- Currently Achieving £700pcm
- Jewellery Quarter Location
- Fantastic Investment Opportunity
- Two Spacious Bedrooms
- Secure Allocated Parking
- In Excess Of 5% Return On Investment
- EWS1 Grade B1
- Low Service Charge & Ground Rent
- 117 Years Remaining On The Lease
Offered with no upward chain and tenant in situ, this first floor apartment is located within the well-known Westgate development and compromises briefly of an open plan lounge and kitchen area with laminate flooring and neutral décor. The kitchen has integrated appliances including fridge with freezer, washing machine and electric oven with hob.
There are two good sized double bedrooms, both benefitting of large windows offering lots of natural daylight. The bathroom, which is partially tiled throughout has a shower over bath.
The property benefits further from a secure entry system, communal grounds and a secure parking space.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Arthur Place, Birmingham, B1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Jewellery Quarter Tram Stop0.5 miles
- St. Paul's Tram Stop0.5 miles
- Birmingham Snow Hill Tram Stop0.6 miles
About the agent
One of Birmingham's longest established and most respected full service estate agent covering Birmingham City Centre, Worcestershire, Staffordshire and Warwickshire- we combine experienced personnel with innovative marketing, to provide the very best property services to buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference JSB200202. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Shepherd, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.