Waterfront Walk, Birmingham, B1
- Elevated First Floor Apartment
- Spread Across 553 SQFT
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Canal side Development
- Ideal City Centre Investment
- 133 Years Remaining On Lease
- Service Charge Approximately £1,980 P/A
- Ground Rent Approximately £250 P/A
Located across the canal bridge from The Mailbox, the position of these apartments couldn’t be more desirable being within direct walking distance to an array of popular bars, restaurants and shops.
The apartment itself offers open plan living within the kitchen and living area with floor to ceiling windows overlooking a private entrance to the block. The bedroom offers fitted wardrobes with ample space along with the bathroom complete with a flush fitted shower suite.
The property is offered for sale with no upward chain with a potential rental income of £725pcm creating a fantastic investment with a return of in excess of 5.4% gross!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Waterfront Walk, Birmingham, B1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Birmingham New Street Station0.4 miles
- Five Ways Station0.4 miles
- Birmingham Snow Hill Station0.7 miles
About the agent
One of Birmingham's longest established and most respected full service estate agent covering Birmingham City Centre, Worcestershire, Staffordshire and Warwickshire- we combine experienced personnel with innovative marketing, to provide the very best property services to buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference JSB210005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Shepherd, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.