Symphony Court, Birmingham, B16
- Extremely Spacious Two Bedroom Apartment
- Secure Gated Parking
- 24 Hour Concierge And Residents Gym
- Beautiful Canal Views Off The Lounge
- Main Bathroom With Additional Ensuite
- 118 Years Remaining On The Lease
- Ideal City Home Within Brindley Place Location
- Service Charge Approximaley £2780 Per Annum
Situated in the true heart of the immediate City Centre, Symphony Court is a peaceful and impeccably ran development home to a number of canal side apartments.
Complete with visitor parking, a gym available to residents and 24 hour concierge office this development is highly regarded and sought after.
The property has been exceptionally looked after throughout previous tenancies and has recently been cleaned and repainted. The lounge particularly benefits from neutral decoration, wooden flooring and bespoke furniture. The kitchen is fitted with integrated appliances and both bedrooms offer plenty of natural light. The master bedroom is a double and has fitted wardrobes and access to a generously sized ensuite bathroom in addition to the property’s shower room off the entrance hall.
For sale with vacant possession and no upward chain, this home will best suit either an investor looking for a sound additional to their portfolio or a professional looking for a City apartment.
Symphony Court, Birmingham, B16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Five Ways Station0.6 miles
- Birmingham New Street Station0.7 miles
- Jewellery Quarter Tram Stop0.8 miles
About the agent
One of Birmingham's longest established and most respected full service estate agent covering Birmingham City Centre, Worcestershire, Staffordshire and Warwickshire- we combine experienced personnel with innovative marketing, to provide the very best property services to buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference JSB210125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Shepherd, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.