Viceroy Close, Birmingham, B5
- 1930's Build - Private Estate
- Third Floor Apartment
- Spread Across 933 SQFT
- 92 Years Remaining On The Lease
- Heart Of Edgbaston Location
- Idyllic Communal Gardens
Viceroy close is home to a number of 'mansion flats' in the heart of Edgbaston boasting beautiful period features throughout the building dating back to the 1930's.
This extremely generously sized apartment is offered for sale with vacant possession which naturally becomes an ideal purchase for someone looking for a home in popular Edgbaston. The property benefits from an abundance of natural light throughout and spacious living in all rooms. Both bedrooms are doubles and face leafy communal gardens. The property offers two bathrooms and a beautifully presented lounge with a large bay window.
The location is within prime situation with convenient access into The City Centre and Harborne. Transportation links can be found as soon as you leave the development with a number of connections on the door step.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Viceroy Close, Birmingham, B5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Five Ways Station0.7 miles
- Birmingham New Street Station1.3 miles
- University Station1.4 miles
About the agent
One of Birmingham's longest established and most respected full service estate agent covering Birmingham City Centre, Worcestershire, Staffordshire and Warwickshire- we combine experienced personnel with innovative marketing, to provide the very best property services to buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference JSB210126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Shepherd, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.