Cox Street, Birmingham, B3
- First Floor Apartment
- Secure Allocated Parking
- Tenant Currently In Situ Achieving £685 Per Calendar Month
- Gross 5.4% Return On Investment
- Healthy 100 Year Lease Remaining
- Offered With No Upward Chain
- Financial District Within 7 Minute Walk
- Service Charge And Ground Rent Combined £1,400 Per Annum
- Grand Central Station Reached In 10 Minutes
With a current rental income of £685 per calendar month, this fantastic one double bedroom investment derives in excess of a 5.4% gross return on investment with extremely low service charge and ground rent combined.
The location couldn’t be better, St Pauls Square is home to an array of stylish restaurants and bars along with the historic church directly opposite. The Jewellery Quarter is widely considered the most sought after place to live within the City with transportation links on the doorstep. Both Grand Central Station and Snow hill Station are within easy walking distance providing fast and frequent connections.
This apartment has always let quickly and maintained a steady income with rent increases rising in increments over the years. The vendor has no upward chain and the apartment is available to purchase as a readymade investment.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Cox Street, Birmingham, B3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Paul's Tram Stop0.1 miles
- Birmingham Snow Hill Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Birmingham Snow Hill Station0.4 miles
About the agent
One of Birmingham's longest established and most respected full service estate agent covering Birmingham City Centre, Worcestershire, Staffordshire and Warwickshire- we combine experienced personnel with innovative marketing, to provide the very best property services to buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference JSB210130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Shepherd, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.