Lombard Street, Birmingham, B12
- 119 Years Remaining On The Lease
- Service Charge Approximatley £786 Per Annum
- Ground Rent Approximatley £350 Per Annum
- First Floor Apartment
- Secure Parking Space Included
- Ideal Investment Opportunity
- 5.5% Gross Return On Investment
- Pleasent Communal Courtyard
- 10 Year Warranty Included Until 2027
Fantastic opportunity to purchase a remarkably spacious studio apartment with separate bedroom and secure allocated parking space.
This immaculately presented apartment is sat within the previously SOLD OUT development of Fabrick Square which completed in 2018 by keading developer Seven Capital. The location is ideal and placed within an extremely sought after position - a short distance away from the HS2 Railway, the ever developing Digbeth, and walking distance to The Bullring.
The apartment benefits from neutral tones throughout, beautiful communal gardens and a large bike store for residents. Offered for sale with no upward chain and either vacant possession or a readymade investment with tenant in situ.
Lombard Street, Birmingham, B12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bordesley Station0.3 miles
- Birmingham Moor Street Station0.5 miles
- Birmingham New Street Station0.7 miles
About the agent
One of Birmingham's longest established and most respected full service estate agent covering Birmingham City Centre, Worcestershire, Staffordshire and Warwickshire- we combine experienced personnel with innovative marketing, to provide the very best property services to buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference JSB210131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Shepherd, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.