Lionel Street, Birmingham, B3
- Stunning Penthouse Apartment In The Sought After Maxim Development
- EWS1 Form Granted
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Private Balcony
- Open Plan Living/ Kitchen
- Secure Allocated Parking
- Open Aspect Views Including St Pauls Church
- Double Glazing
- Underfloor heating
This stunning penthouse apartment comprises a modern open plan living area/ kitchen (complete with fitted appliances of fridge/freezer, dishwasher washer/dryer), two spacious bedrooms, en-suite shower room to the master, with family bathroom with shower over the bath, and further benefits from fitted wardrobes to both bedrooms, including ample storage and secure allocated parking and intercom systems (with lift access to the fifth floor).
Just around the corner is the beautiful St Pauls Square, with its historic Church, boutique bars, restaurants and coffee shops. Furthermore, the Financial District and Colmore Row; again with its renowned high end bars and restaurants are a short walk away. Snow Hill Station is just across the road from Maxim 28, perfect for the person(s) seeking City Centre Living and transport links.
Following extensive regeneration and benefitting from significant rejuvenation Central Birmingham is now a real core of a mixture of business, lifestyle, retail and social scenes.
Helped by recent healthy publicity surrounding the intended HS2 rail link and the subsequent decisions from global conglomerate companies to relocate to the City has resulted in further investment and development making it one of the country’s top targets for speculators.
Service Charge - £1688PA
Ground Rent - £150PA
Leasehold - 107Yrs
SQFT - 678 (63SQM)
Applicants are encouraged to view early to save disappointment
Call us on to arrange your private viewing appointment OR virtual tour
Lionel Street, Birmingham, B3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Birmingham Snow Hill Tram Stop0.1 miles
- Birmingham Snow Hill Station0.2 miles
- St. Paul's Tram Stop0.2 miles
About the agent
One of Birmingham's longest established and most respected full service estate agent covering Birmingham City Centre, Worcestershire, Staffordshire and Warwickshire- we combine experienced personnel with innovative marketing, to provide the very best property services to buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference JSN200048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Shepherd, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.