Causmans Way, Tilehurst, Reading
- Superb Extended Semi Detached House
- Highly sought after location
- Elevated tree lined cul-de-sac position
- Ideal south westerly aspect corner plot Garden
- 20' Living Room
- Outstanding 26'9" x 15'7" open plan space incorporating Kitchen/Dining/Sitting Areas
- Cloakroom and separate Utility Room
- 4 'good sized' Bedrooms with En-suite to Bedroom 1
- Driveway Parking for several vehicles
- Desirable 'plantation shutters' to all windows
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd
Having been subtly yet significantly extended to the rear, this popular 'Cooks' built Semi Detached House occupies a generous corner plot which widens from front to rear presenting elevated views beyond. Situated at the foot of the cul-de-sac of a very well regarded tree lined road, this convenient and favorable location is within 15 minutes walk of Tilehurst Village, sought after Primary & Secondary Schools and Tilehurst Train Station linking to London Paddington, Oxford and Reading Mainline. Reading Town Centre and Junction 12 of the M4 and Calcot Retail Park are each just over 4 miles away hence a short and easy commute by car.
Approached via gravel driveway providing Parking for several vehicles, the Front Door opens to Entrance Hall with stairs rising to the First Floor and a door to a front aspect 20' Living Room and opening to a versatile Family Room which accesses a handy Cloakroom as well as opening to the Kitchen/Living Area. With Bi-folding doors to the rear and roof light windows, this fantastic open plan space with Kitchen, Dining and Sitting Areas is ideally suited to modern living and is complemented by a contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. There is also a separate Utility Room with further fitted storage, plumbing for washing machine, inset sink and courtesy door to Outside. On the First Floor, a larger than usual rear aspect Landing gives access to 4 'well proportioned' Bedrooms serviced by a stylish modern Bathroom which includes Shower over Bath. The sizable main Bedroom enjoys a modern En-suite Shower Room with heated towel rail. Outside, to the rear of the property, the sizable rear Garden is mainly lawn, boasts a perfect south westerly aspect and is enclosed by wooden fencing with established trees plus the elevated position provides a good level of privacy and views over rooftops and beyond. Other notable features of this highly desirable home include bespoke plantation style shutters to all windows, gas fired central heating to radiators and double glazing throughout.
Property of this caliber, on this favoured and sought after address are very rare to the market hence early interest is expected and therefore a viewing appointment as soon as possible is strongly advised. Please contact Sansome & George Estate Agents for more information or to schedule a viewing.
BrochuresBrochureCausmans Way, Tilehurst, Reading
Causmans Way, Tilehurst, Reading
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tilehurst Station0.8 miles
- Pangbourne Station2.4 miles
- Reading West Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Recognised by reputation as professional, reliable and efficient firm of property agents, we provide a personal and friendly service when selling, buying, letting or renting property across the Reading area.
At Sansome & George we have a highly enthusiastic, motivated and committed team who are proud to consistently provide excellent service and personal advice to all our customers.
With in-depth local knowledge and experience twinned with representation in London, we are even bet
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30497002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, Tilehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.