Wellington Street, Kilmarnock
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- ** AVAILABLE NOW **
- One Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- Modern Decor / Stylish Fixtures & Fittings
- Brand new kitchen / bathroom suite
- Fully Refurbished Throughout
- Secure communal entrance
- Well maintained communal courtyard / Private car park
Conveniently located a short distance from Kilmarnock town centre, further benefits include secure communal door entry, well maintained communal courtyard / private car park to rear, gas central heating & double glazing.
To avoid disappointment please call our local Slater Hogg & Howison Letting’s department to register your interest. - LL Reg No:128657/19/1982
Wellington Street, Kilmarnock
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kilmarnock Station0.2 miles
- Kilmaurs Station2.1 miles
- Stewarton Station4.8 miles
About the agent
Whether a landlord or a tenant there are many reasons why you should choose to use Slater, Hogg & Howison Lettings but here are just a few;
* Branch Network – We are part of the Countrywide group, and our network of over 1300 branches extends from the Isle of Wight to Scotland; delivering a standard of service we believe is efficient and effective to satisfy your letting needs.
* Staff – Slater, Hogg & Howison’s staff are trained in all aspects of the lettings business. Our experi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000605315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Slater Hogg & Howison Lettings, Kilmarnock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.