South Parade, Southsea
- Beautifully Presented Third Floor Apartment
- Panoramic Views Towards The Solent & Isle of Wight
- Spacious L-Shaped Living/Dining Room
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Two Double Bedrooms both with Fitted Wardrobes
- Modern Bathroom with Separate 'Overbath' Shower
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing Throughout
- Lift Service : Allocated Parking Bay
L-Shaped Living/Dining Room
22' 2'' x 19' 2'' overall (6.75m x 5.84m)
10' 10'' x 6' 9'' (3.30m x 2.06m)
13' 4'' x 11' 7'' (4.06m x 3.53m)
11' 2'' x 8' 3'' (3.40m x 2.51m)
8' 4'' x 6' 6'' (2.54m x 1.98m)
Allocated Parking Bay
Term: 125 years commencing 01/01/2002
Ground Rent: £150 pa
Service Charge: £2,016 pa
EPC Rating: 'C'
Council Tax Band: 'D'
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
South Parade, Southsea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fratton Station1.2 miles
- Portsmouth & Southsea Station1.3 miles
- Portsmouth Harbour Station1.6 miles
About the agent
SOUTHSEA & OLD PORTSMOUTH
Our Company has been at the centre of the Portsmouth & Southsea property market for over 40 years and during that time has established a reputation for professionalism, integrity and levels of service which set us apart from the competition.
Our four Branch Network of offices covers the whole of Portsea Island and a 10 mile radius outside of the City ,our Southsea Head Office covers , Southsea, Old Portsmouth & Gunwharf Quays.
If you wish
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10630451. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fry & Kent, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.