Henry Road, NG2 - NTU
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Reception
- 1 Bathroom
- West Bridgford
- Furnished Property
- Available 21/22
- Recently refurbished
- Close to local supermarket
Nicholas Humphreys Nottingham are delighted to bring this brand new, middle floor, luxury one bedroom student property to the market for rent. The apartment is one of only four, newly renovated apartments within this exclusive development. The apartment itself is finished to a high standard with new fixtures and fittings throughout, this including but not limited to a new kitchen, bathroom, flooring and furniture.
Located on one of West Bridgford`s most sought after roads, this is fantastic opportunity to live within a 10 minute walk of West Bridgford Town Centre and a 10-15 minute drive of both Nottingham Trent`s Clifton and City Campuses.
The property internally benefits from the following;
- One double bedroom, new carpets, TV Ariel point, fitted blinds, new bed, mattress, fitted blinds, wardrobe, study desk and chair.
- Living area with plenty of natural light provided via a large double glazed window, fitted blinds, new flooring, tv aerial point. The living area will be complete with modern sofa, coffee table, dining table and chairs.
- New and contemporary kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base shaker style storage units, with contrasting light marble affect worktops, fitted blinds, black composite sink with mixer tap, new gas oven and hob with extractor above, fridge freezer and washer/dyer.The ew gas boiler to the property is located in the kitchen.
- Newly fitted bathroom, with shower cubicle, w.c, heated towel rail, mirror, vanity unit with tiled splashback, fitted blinds and vinyl flooring.
Parking - On street (No parking permit required) and driveway parking available subject to availability
EPC to be upgraded and provided once works have been completed
ASDA Supermarket 5 minutes by car and 15 minutes by foot.There is a nearby bus stop located on Melton Road, this providing direct access to and from Nottingham City Centre, with busses typically running every 20 minutes during the week.
Rent - £185pppw exc of bills
Deposit - £350
Tenancy length and start dates - Available - 01.07 - 30.06
Please note the images currently displayed are not photos of the exact apartment but are of an apartment within the development to show specification.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Henry Road, NG2 - NTU
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nottingham Station1.3 miles
- Station St Tram Stop1.3 miles
- Lace Market Tram Stop1.6 miles
About the agent
Why choose Nicholas Humphreys?
The owners of Nicholas Humphreys are intimately involved in the company on a daily basis and are committed to delivering the results our clients expect. All directors and partners of Nicholas Humphreys are available to speak to you personally to resolve any queries on the services we offer.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30640781. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.