Hermitage Road, London, N4
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Six Bedroom House
- Spacious Kitchen & Dining Room
- Six Double Bedrooms
- Six En-Suite Shower Rooms
- Family Bathroom & Two WC's
- Private Rear Garden & Roof Terrace
- Newly Refurbished Throughout
This spacious property has been well finished throughout to the highest standard whilst still retaining many original period features. It further benefits from wood flooring throughout and the fully fitted kitchen has three of each appliance to ensure that everyone can be catered for. Offered on a finished basis and available for immediate occupation.
Hermitage Road is located only moments away from the open green spaces of Finsbury Park and the many local shops and restaurants that Green Lanes has to offer. It is also well positioned for easy access to the transport links of Manor House (Piccadilly line) and Harringay Green Lanes (Overground) as well as numerous bus links into central London.
Hermitage Road, London, N4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harringay Green Lanes Station0.2 miles
- Manor House Station0.3 miles
- Harringay Station0.4 miles
About the agent
With over 30 branches in London, we know our business and the property market like no one else. Every year we help thousands of clients to buy, sell, let and manage their homes and investments.
With over 500 staff in London, many of whom live locally, they know their areas inside out and are able to provide our clients with expert advice.
We build long-term relationships with our clients, to help them buy, sell and rent property throughout all stages of life, and hope our dynamic
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA213327_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents, Kentish Town Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.