Stratton Road, Brighouse, HD6
- Four bedroom semi-detached home
- Large living room
- Fitted kitchen with dining room off
- Snug / Study
- Enclosed Garden
An impressive four bedroom semi-detached home which includes three reception rooms, a driveway and a garage. Located in a popular residential area and handy for the bustling town of Brighouse.
To the ground floor there is a hall which gives access to the spacious living room which enjoys an open flame gas fire set within a feature fireplace. The modern kitchen which has external access offers a good selection of fitted cupboards, drawers and complimentary work surfaces. Off the kitchen is a dining room and a family room or possible study. Completing the ground floor is a two piece cloakroom.
To the first floor there are four bedrooms the principal being a good size double with fitted wardrobes. The house bathroom is a three piece suite with a shower over the bath.
Externally a driveway providing off street parking gives access to a garage. The garden to the to the front is part paved the balance of which is a gravelled rockery. To the rear there is an enclosed garden which is part decked with the remained laid to turf.
Stratton road is located in a desirable residential location within quarter of a mile of the highly respected Woodhouse Primary School. About three quarters of a mile or so away is the centre of Brighouse which has a host of national retailers, supermarkets and some good traditional pubs. There is also a railway station which provides good links to the business hubs of Leeds and Manchester.
From Brighouse railway station proceed on the A641 towards Huddersfield. Take the first available left onto Daisy Road and the next available left onto Stratton Road where after about 200 yards the property can be found on the right hand side.
Stratton Road, Brighouse, HD6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brighouse Station0.3 miles
- Deighton Station2.0 miles
- Huddersfield Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Selecting the best estate agent is an important decision when it comes to selling your home. At Dacre Son & Hartley we pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service, and with considerable experience of selling properties in the Elland area including Halifax, Ripponden, Greetland, Brighouse, Hebden Bridge, Sowerby Bridge, Stainland, Barkisland and Huddersfield, we consistently deliver the right results for our customers. Exceptional knowledge of the local area and our
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ELL210057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Elland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.